Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Ron Paul "Black This Out" Event!

Quote Originally Posted by JDrini-NJ View Post
    They can't get past one issue for the better of a lot more? I like both of them...thank goodness I don't vote in the primary! LOL I would love to see them run together, but I guess it won't happen.
    I just think they're too far apart to ever be cohesive.

but on that note, the federal reserve is a serious issue. it's the inflation machine. it's what causes recessions and depressions, what causes endless wars, what allows for bailouts, and what allows for a welfare and warfare state.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by topsykretts View Post
    What the man needs is a commerical. The sheep still watch TV.
    the man has quite a few commercials actually. others mentioned 2 being released just this week. Im only assuming here, but i would dare to say the reasons you haven't seen them are:
    1.) you have just recently learned of Ron Paul and havent looked for his commercials online

or

2)you dont live in one of the "vital" states. im not sure which ones exactly are vital, but i believe it is New Hampshire, South Carolina, Florida, Nevada, and Iowa...if i left any out or have some in there that arent then im sorry.

About the server crashes, I had an issue when trying to make my purchase yesterday also. It said my purchase was being processed, but never went on to the next screen, so i did the same as you and checked my account to see whether or not it was pulled. it wasnt so, good thing i checked.

2.2 mil is definitely impressive. I think the main site's goal was 3 mil, the "black this out" Facebook page, the goal was 6 mil. and after Dr. RP's performance on the nevada stage the other evening, i was personally expecting 7 mil or more lol.....my hopes have been smacked down a bit, but its okay, its still more than the other candidates are able to get from us common folk

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjs18 View Post
    I just think they're too far apart to ever be cohesive.

but on that note, the federal reserve is a serious issue. it's the inflation machine. it's what causes recessions and depressions, what causes endless wars, what allows for bailouts, and what allows for a welfare and warfare state.

completely agree, Too far apart. What we need is a Paul/Paul ticket or maybe a Paul/Johnson ticket.

BTW, regarding the inflation, do a search for the newsmax aftershock thing. some decent information with some predictions. It seems like it is there to try to sell a book, but i think there is still some good information in the "interview". and dont fall for the free book thing, read the fine print on the site that it redirects you to.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Oppie View Post
    the man has quite a few commercials actually. others mentioned 2 being released just this week. Im only assuming here, but i would dare to say the reasons you haven't seen them are:
    1.) you have just recently learned of Ron Paul and havent looked for his commercials online

or

2)you dont live in one of the "vital" states. im not sure which ones exactly are vital, but i believe it is New Hampshire, South Carolina, Florida, Nevada, and Iowa...if i left any out or have some in there that arent then im sorry.

About the server crashes, I had an issue when trying to make my purchase yesterday also. It said my purchase was being processed, but never went on to the next screen, so i did the same as you and checked my account to see whether or not it was pulled. it wasnt so, good thing i checked.

2.2 mil is definitely impressive. I think the main site's goal was 3 mil, the "black this out" Facebook page, the goal was 6 mil. and after Dr. RP's performance on the nevada stage the other evening, i was personally expecting 7 mil or more lol.....my hopes have been smacked down a bit, but its okay, its still more than the other candidates are able to get from us common folk
    The other option being that I don't have a TV.

(Bucks County)

I donated the little I could as a broke college student...

Support this MAN!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Oppie View Post
    completely agree, Too far apart. What we need is a Paul/Paul ticket or maybe a Paul/Johnson ticket.

BTW, regarding the inflation, do a search for the newsmax aftershock thing. some decent information with some predictions. It seems like it is there to try to sell a book, but i think there is still some good information in the "interview". and dont fall for the free book thing, read the fine print on the site that it redirects you to.
    I'll have to look more into what you're speaking of. economics is something I'm really getting in to.

Quote Originally Posted by topsykretts View Post
    The other option being that I don't have a TV.
    yeah, I think he's only airing them in early primary states right now, but everyone is viewable online.

Quote Originally Posted by Svickstc View Post
    I donated the little I could as a broke college student...

Support this MAN!
    every cent counts. I'm sure Ron appreciates it all.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Chester County)

Thumbs up Re: Ron Paul "Black This Out" Event!

Go, Ron, Go!

END THE FED

RP/Tom Woods ticket???

http://www.tomwoods.com/

...and of course Jordan Page for our musical enjoyment/enlightenment!

(York County)

(Warren County)

Ron Paul reveals weapons grade stupidity.

There is value in the election process, the candidates get a chance to reveal the hidden idiot within.

http://news.yahoo.com/paul-says-frie...165913503.html

He thinks that muslims can be our friends if we are friends to them first?!?

Iran hates us because we're not muslim. There it is in 7 simple words. We could give them the world and they would still hate us because we're not muslim.
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    Ron Paul reveals weapons grade stupidity.

There is value in the election process, the candidates get a chance to reveal the hidden idiot within.

http://news.yahoo.com/paul-says-frie...165913503.html

He thinks that muslims can be our friends if we are friends to them first?!?

Iran hates us because we're not muslim. There it is in 7 simple words. We could give them the world and they would still hate us because we're not muslim.

Sigh...
    ΑΣΦ

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast