Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Adams County)

Default Re: Ron Paul "Black This Out" Event!

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjs18 View Post
    the money bomb on Wednesday will run from 12am until the next day, I'm sure.
    It is my understanding that due to the server crash earlier, the moneybomb has been extended for 72 hours! i know all that extra time added for just a couple of hours of server crash is extreme....but im not gonna complain

The various news stations have had their "experts" on there giving their opinions as "fact", stating that Dr. RP is "unelectable". Who are they to decide who is electable and who isnt? Dr. RP has been elected MANY times, and is even a Congressman (which would prove that he can be elected)

In the Fox/Google debate, they even asked him that silly question "are you electable, sir?" IMO, that is a ridiculous question to ask any candidate during a debate.

To address your concern for the RP supporters that you have encountered, and their view being RP's way or No way, You are going to find that quite a bit with his supporters. Im sure every candidate has some that are like that. Most of his supporters are very passionate, and are unwaverable....sorry to end this without making a point, i was drawn away from the computer for a little bit, and cant remember exactly where i was going with it

(York County)

I made a donation and purchased a couple T-shirts and some Pocket Constitutions to give out to friends.

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-online View Post
    I made a donation and purchased a couple T-shirts and some Pocket Constitutions to give out to friends.
    awesome! i bought a shirt a month or so ago, its the blue revolution shirt. today i bought a hat, a yard sign, and a bumper magnet for each of my cars. then put a little more on donations not from items i purchased.

I thought about getting some of the pocket constitutions.....but havent done it yet, ill probably buy a few within the next month.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Oppie View Post
    It is my understanding that due to the server crash earlier, the moneybomb has been extended for 72 hours! i know all that extra time added for just a couple of hours of server crash is extreme....but im not gonna complain

The various news stations have had their "experts" on there giving their opinions as "fact", stating that Dr. RP is "unelectable". Who are they to decide who is electable and who isnt? Dr. RP has been elected MANY times, and is even a Congressman (which would prove that he can be elected)

In the Fox/Google debate, they even asked him that silly question "are you electable, sir?" IMO, that is a ridiculous question to ask any candidate during a debate.

To address your concern for the RP supporters that you have encountered, and their view being RP's way or No way, You are going to find that quite a bit with his supporters. Im sure every candidate has some that are like that. Most of his supporters are very passionate, and are unwaverable....sorry to end this without making a point, i was drawn away from the computer for a little bit, and cant remember exactly where i was going with it
    I think the server crashed a few times. when I donated around 12:05 AM (on Wednesday), it was having problems processing the donation. luckily I checked my account to make sure that it did indeed charge me the correct amount.

People have been trying to discredit Ron for many years by asking him loaded questions or questions that they would NEVER ask to another candidate running. The question you pointed out is but 1 of those such questions.

anyhow, $2.2M is a pretty damn good amount, and I'm sure he's proud!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-online View Post
    sweet! every little bit helps.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Philadelphia County)

What the man needs is a commerical. The sheep still watch TV.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by topsykretts View Post
    What the man needs is a commerical. The sheep still watch TV.
    he released 2 alone on Wednesday, where ya been? =P

more of his videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ronpaul

I have a question as I do not know what the answer is...

What about a Paul/Cain or Cain/Paul card for the run? Would that be a logical approach or do the two differ so much that they wouldn't run together?
    SECONDS matter when the Police are MINUTES away!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by JDrini-NJ View Post
    I have a question as I do not know what the answer is...

What about a Paul/Cain or Cain/Paul card for the run? Would that be a logical approach or do the two differ so much that they wouldn't run together?
    entirely too far off. Paul is a staunch critic of the federal reserve and wants it abolished (as do I) and Cain was the chairman of the federal reserve in Kansas City for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjs18 View Post
    entirely too far off. Paul is a staunch critic of the federal reserve and wants it abolished (as do I) and Cain was the chairman of the federal reserve in Kansas City for a few years.
    They can't get past one issue for the better of a lot more? I like both of them...thank goodness I don't vote in the primary! LOL I would love to see them run together, but I guess it won't happen.
    SECONDS matter when the Police are MINUTES away!

this is where we are headed!
    ΑΣΦ

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast