Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Northumberland County)

Default Re: Ever heard of a temp FEMA Table making the entire bldg a defacto Fed Govt bldg ?

Quote Originally Posted by son of the revolution View Post
    The only County Representative would have been a County Sheriffs Officer in uniform.

His patch said ARES Protective Services, which according to their web site is a GSA Contractor based in Virginia. I even thought of being a real dick and reporting him for unlicensed carry of a firearm in NJ. Not that I KNOW for a fact he doesnt have a carry permit, just a sneaky suspicion based on his arrogant attitude and the fact that he works for a Govt Security Contractor from an Administration that has demonstrated a "do as I say, not as I do " attitude.
    "If you see something, say something" damn it! Doesn't anybody listen to big Sis!
    "You never lived till you almost died, for those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know"

Default temp FEMA COP-PUP.

Interesting scenario plays out (we can HOPE, can't we?): Renta-john attempts to interfere with an able-bodied citizen while said a.b.c. is carrying his minor child, in an attempt to complete a task in the building. Johnnie-Rental obtrudes part of his person between Pappa and child. Exclamation to EMTs as they attempt to resuscitate Johnnie Rental: " I don't know, sir. He grabbed at my child, and then seemed to continually keep tripping and falling down the steps." Seems a good gambit for the Judged by 12 vs carried by six. Yes, it DOES need prosecution. Same as the Open Carry Cause we all are supporting with donations.
    "1"starts the Militia; you are not alone but fight as though you are.

(Centre County)

Default Re: Ever heard of a temp FEMA Table making the entire bldg a defacto Fed Govt bldg ?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoomStick View Post
    Wow this is pretty disturbing. Who did this rent-a-cop represent? Did he have any Govt. badge or patches? Any idea if he represented the County or the Fed?
    Probably a Blackwater goon working for Fed Gov.
    Or maybe he's with that "Detroit Tactical Clown Squad," subcontracting for Blackwater.

(Monroe County)

This FEMA bunch seems as unregulated and evasive as the TSA. They don't really answer to anyone, make up the rules as they go, how they see fit. Look at Katrina.

Better keep quiet, don't resist or they'll put you in the camp!

(Warren County)

Look to the parallel situation where the post office rents part of the general store.

The whole store is not a disarmed victim zone, just the post office part.
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12