Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Web based match service for USPSA, IDPA, Steel and more

Hi,

I am running a *free* to use online web-shooting service.

http://shootnscoreit.com

Shoot'n Score It supports all current rules and formats in USPSA/IPSC, IDPA, PPC and Steel Challenge.

For those of you organizing matches you get web-registration, self-squadding, pre-match/main-match, manage match shop, print filled out score sheets, results online and as pdf and more... You can define own stages and also use existing classifier stages.

Really easy and only service that allows you to score leagues, cups and other competition formats where you run multiple component matches (e.g. arrange a competition where you run monthly matches during a year).

As a shooter you can register really easy and fast for matches and can review your results online anywhere.

Fully web based so you can access from anywhere and do scoring from anything with a web browser in it.

Again, free to use so please do not flame me for advertising. I am developing this and keeping it running just because it is fun and the great feedback from all that is using it :-)

Currently in use worldwide for all supported sports and approved by many regional organizational for official usage in supported sports.

If you have any feedback or ideas I am always eager to hear from you !!!

mvh / Jens

(Berks County)

Default Re: Web based match service for USPSA, IDPA, Steel and more

I'm sorry I don't understand how this will work , can you explain more? Are you going to take the scores that are already uploaded and allow you to compare them to others who may have shot the same stage just at a different match?

When arranging a match you;

1. create the match (define name, divisions etc)
    2. let people know the link to where they can register (so they can select division, squad, ......) - this link/form is automatically created for you
    3. then you can define the different stages
    4. print out score sheets (pdf files with name and details)
    ---
    shoot the match, score the stages....
    ---
    5. enter the scores for each stage on the web
    6. generate results (both on web, or download pdf files...)
    7. mark match as completed

Makes things really really easy for those that are organizing the match
    (compared to having people sending in emails with details, keeping track and updating xls files or....)

As a competitor - really easy to register for a match, over time you can view all your results in on place

Shoot'n Score It is sort of like WinMSS + web based registration system + match shop integrated into one (in IPSC terms).

/ Jens

Best way is simply to try it out --- if you create a dummy or test match remember to un-check the 'public' flag.

If the public flag is set -- the match details will be published on the shoot'n score it twitter feed (and when results are preliminary, completed etc.).

/ Jens

(Montgomery County)

Interesting concept. I'd like it simply for being able to find all the different types of matches in a single location if it were used by more Clubs/Match directors.

Most of the events have their own websites to collect the scores, so you would be asking the people to upload the data to multiple sites, since they need to submit to the main site.

Have you tried posting this information on the Brian Enos forums? There seems to be a log of competition shooters on that forum, and you prob would get better feedback from them.