Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Vigilance Tactical Closed Due to Flooding

Just wanted to drop in and let everyone know that the shop will be closed for an undetermined amount of time while the building is under repairs needed due to the recent flooding. We are in Manheim and the area got hit pretty hard. I would hope to be back in the next 2-3 weeks but please contact me prior to swinging by.

We are still shipping orders but the physical location is closed. Custom Kydex work is suspended till I get my workshop back (hopefully in the next week) but feel free to inquire.

In the meantime please "like" us over on Facebook for updates Vigitac on FB. We hope to take this time to get are eCommerce site up and rolling. We will be posting up a flood sale sometime next week and still plan on attending the Lancaster Host gun show Sept 24-25th. We hope to see you there!

Vigitac will be hanging in there, thankful for great friends and counting our blessing while keeping everyone affected in our prayers. Look for us (double decker glass display cases and Maxpedition bags) at your next York, Harrisburg, Lebanon and Lancaster shows.
    <a href=http://vigitac.com target=_blank>http://vigitac.com</a>

(Berks County)

Default Re: Vigilance Tactical Closed Due to Flooding

Hope you all open back up as quickly as possible. I'll be heading over when you do.