Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Mercer County)

Default No troubles today OC....

Unfortunately I have really nothing major to write.. My 11 yr old son and I hit the errand trail this am and I OCed the venture..First stop Sheetz...second stop the Golden Corral...third stop Game Stop...fourth stop WallyWorld...Nothing...I guess Im posting this because I see peeps on here saying nobody notices..blah blah blah..I can honestly say they do notice here when I OC...even my kid will vouche for that...The cashier fixated on my gun and never took her eyes off of it...several people looked directed at my waist and moved aside...A whole table at Golden Corral turned to watch us sit down(im not sure of corporate policy at this place)..walmart greeter fixated too..MANY people in wallyworld looked and stared..Game Stop was cool(another place idk what corporate allows)..the kid ringing us up never missed a beat....

...Long story short...Ive always been a people watcher...they amaze me and yes they do notice..I did talk to a cop buddy of mine Friday night at the hs football game about OC/CC..hes cool and said he never sweats it when he gets a MWAG call....said his last one was 15 yrs ago
    Glock 27 Glock 22

(Mercer County)

Default Re: No troubles today OC....

It's weired for me. I OC all over Lawrence and Mercer County. Some days I'll get fifty odd looks, while other times I'll receive nary a glance. Last night I OC'd down at Shenango Valley Cinemas. A lady who was seated at the bench on the way in looked like somebody pissed on her Wheaties when she saw me walk in. I'm talking a mouth-hanging-open, eyes-as-big-as-satellite-dishes look. I smiled and waved at her, which she reciprocated. That was about it. The workers there don't even bat an eye anymore, which is the goal.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by xtcalls View Post
    Fortunately I have really nothing major to write.. My 11 yr old son and I hit the errand trail this am and I OCed the venture..First stop Sheetz...second stop the Golden Corral...third stop Game Stop...fourth stop WallyWorld...Nothing...I guess Im posting this because I see peeps on here saying nobody notices..blah blah blah..I can honestly say they do notice here when I OC...even my kid will vouche for that...The cashier fixated on my gun and never took her eyes off of it...several people looked directed at my waist and moved aside...A whole table at Golden Corral turned to watch us sit down(im not sure of corporate policy at this place)..walmart greeter fixated too..MANY people in wallyworld looked and stared..Game Stop was cool(another place idk what corporate allows)..the kid ringing us up never missed a beat....

...Long story short...Ive always been a people watcher...they amaze me and yes they do notice..I did talk to a cop buddy of mine Friday night at the hs football game about OC/CC..hes cool and said he never sweats it when he gets a MWAG call....said his last one was 15 yrs ago
    fixed it for you!

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagjagyuar View Post
    so how many school children did
    your gun shoot when it jumped
    out of its holster? LOL
    good job.
    ...lol...My kid did take me to the toy aisle for some early xmas hints and I can say that NO kids even looked nor did they make any comments..
    Glock 27 Glock 22

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by xtcalls View Post
    I did talk to a cop buddy of mine Friday night at the hs football game about OC/CC
    Just out of curiosity ---- were you carrying while at this HS Football Game???

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    Just out of curiosity ---- were you carrying while at this HS Football Game???

....I wish....
    Glock 27 Glock 22

Very glad to hear you've gotten home safe with your Son and had a great day.

God-bless you.
    Last edited by NinjaofTashy; September 11th, 2011 at 03:57 AM.