Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Intended to Buy a Conversion Barrel, But the EXO G26 Found Me

I have an EXO G27, and was going to get a 40-9 Lone Wolf conversion barrel for it, but, I found an EXO G26, and well, you can guess the rest of the story. It's hard to pass on a Glock, but an EXO? No way. So, yes, it looks like every other Glock, but a photo's still in order:

For the difference in price (typically $50 or $60 bucks), IMO, it's absolutely worth grabbing one if you can. A Glock's already easy to clean, but the Fail Zero coating makes it clean up like one of those Teflon frying pans.
    "I don't care what went wrong. I beat the snot out of it until it works" - Clint Smith

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Intended to Buy a Conversion Barrel, But the EXO G26 Found Me

Did you get it before me lol? Actually i bought the Glock 23 EXO from Claytons a week ago and they also had the 27. I wanted both!!!! Awesome purchase i love mine.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Intended to Buy a Conversion Barrel, But the EXO G26 Found Me

Quote Originally Posted by paulpa21 View Post
    Did you get it before me lol? Actually i bought the Glock 23 EXO from Claytons a week ago and they also had the 27. I wanted both!!!! Awesome purchase i love mine.
    Yes, it appears I did beat you to it. ;-) I needed a mate for the 27. I've got a 23, but not the EXO. It's hard to pass on those. I'd love to find an EXO G17, but I don't think any new ones exist, and I can't say that I've ever seen one used. I guess we'd better start looking over our shoulders when we see an EXO. :-)
    "I don't care what went wrong. I beat the snot out of it until it works" - Clint Smith