Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Re: Target World (Chalfont) - bad info (IMO) and interesting insurance situation

I've been to target world more than couple occasion but less than a dozen I would say. My last visit was more than 5years ago already.
    Any time I rented a lane at their range, It wasn't too bad, No drama. Only thing notable was lighting was really dim and I had to draw sight picture on first time.

On most occasion when I got up to second floor, where they actually sell firearms, it was okay. there was nothing much to it. I just looked around to see if they had any firearms that I liked and might be interested in purchase. I did notice salesman's behind the counter was opting for passive aggressive sales pitch but I won't complain knowing they are just trying to do their job.

However....on my last visit, which did really became my LAST VISIT to the place, I was browsing through firearms they had through glass shelf, and there were two sales man standing right behind. One of sales man was really giving me this wary or aggravated look I could clearly see and feel. He was just fixed on me for some reason, where other salesman just minded his own business through out whole time.
    I noticed it but ignored since last thing I wanted was causing a scene in gun shop.
    As I continuously browse through pistols in the shelf, I hear this salesman speaking to his co-worker under his breath, " I fck!ng hate gooks ".
    I'm Korean therefore yes, Asian. I was only Asian that were in premises at that given time. There was no doubt that comment was for me where he intended for me to hear it or not.
    Soon as I heard that I walked right out and never set a foot in that place again.

That was 5years ago so that particular individual might still be there or not, I don't know. Only thing I know is I haven't been to that place since then and won't be for rest of future.
    I always recommend people around me to go to CP, or Claytons but never Target world.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Target World (Chalfont) - bad info (IMO) and interesting insurance situation

Quote Originally Posted by domidomi0115 View Post
    I've been to target world more than couple occasion but less than a dozen I would say. My last visit was more than 5years ago already.
    Any time I rented a lane at their range, It wasn't too bad, No drama. Only thing notable was lighting was really dim and I had to draw sight picture on first time.

On most occasion when I got up to second floor, where they actually sell firearms, it was okay. there was nothing much to it. I just looked around to see if they had any firearms that I liked and might be interested in purchase. I did notice salesman's behind the counter was opting for passive aggressive sales pitch but I won't complain knowing they are just trying to do their job.

However....on my last visit, which did really became my LAST VISIT to the place, I was browsing through firearms they had through glass shelf, and there were two sales man standing right behind. One of sales man was really giving me this wary or aggravated look I could clearly see and feel. He was just fixed on me for some reason, where other salesman just minded his own business through out whole time.
    I noticed it but ignored since last thing I wanted was causing a scene in gun shop.
    As I continuously browse through pistols in the shelf, I hear this salesman speaking to his co-worker under his breath, " I fck!ng hate gooks ".
    I'm Korean therefore yes, Asian. I was only Asian that were in premises at that given time. There was no doubt that comment was for me where he intended for me to hear it or not.
    Soon as I heard that I walked right out and never set a foot in that place again.

That was 5years ago so that particular individual might still be there or not, I don't know. Only thing I know is I haven't been to that place since then and won't be for rest of future.
    I always recommend people around me to go to CP, or Claytons but never Target world.
    Welcome to the forum. It's a shame there are still ignorant people especially in a gun shops.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by domidomi0115 View Post

Welcome and in the future I would encourage anyone that has similar experiences to share them in the appropriate forum section.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345