Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today (Photo thread)...

Gender confusion is a mental illness

(York County)

Looks like you got a shipment from Sportsman's Guide. Picked up 2 of those the other month.
    Live Free or Die! FJB!!!

(Cumberland County)

I can’t help myself . Always wanted one

(Perry County)

I bought this along with a second black belt (no buckle) because the reviews have been good.

I'm impressed. The buckle is nothing like the old web-belt buckles I'm familiar with. The buckle is more like a forged part for a firearm--it's solid. The ratchet system is excellent, very secure. The belt itself is very stiff. It will hold anything I want to carry on my waist.

I'd like to see more buckle choices. There are some Chinese knock-off ratchet belts that make some really nice looking buckles. They need to get on it, that's why I waited so long, I never saw any buckles I wanted to wear.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post

I bought this along with a second black belt (no buckle) because the reviews have been good.

I'm impressed. The buckle is nothing like the old web-belt buckles I'm familiar with. The buckle is more like a forged part for a firearm--it's solid. The ratchet system is excellent, very secure. The belt itself is very stiff. It will hold anything I want to carry on my waist.

I'd like to see more buckle choices. There are some Chinese knock-off ratchet belts that make some really nice looking buckles. They need to get on it, that's why I waited so long, I never saw any buckles I wanted to wear.
    It’s an excellent belt. I have two but I wear my black one 99.9% of the time. I’m going on two years next month and it’s just as stiff and supportive as it was day one. It’s the 1st EDC “gun belt” that I have ever had that’s worth a shit and probably underpriced compared to many of its higher dollar counterparts.
    Last edited by Hodgie; November 19th, 2020 at 03:09 AM.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    It*s an excellent belt. I have two but I wear my black one 99.9% of the time. I*m going on two years next month and it*s just as stiff and supportive as it was day one. It*s the 1st ESC *gun belt* that I have ever had that*s worth a shit and probably underpriced compared to many of its higher dollar counterparts.
    I use a Blue Alpha Gear Belt, but I have been giving those belts a hard look too.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Perry County)

More good toy money wasted on adulthood. The old one could have waited until we started our remodel, but no, I have to buy it now.

"A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Clearfield County)

More good toy money wasted on adulthood. The old one could have waited until we started our remodel, but no, I have to buy it now.

I hope that's ultra high-efficiency or else biden is going to forcefully buy it back from you.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    I hope that's ultra high-efficiency or else biden is going to forcefully buy it back from you.
    Like any sale, I will set the value. The buyer can accept it or walk. In this case, only twice what I paid will be required.

My guns will require enough money for me to live the rest of my life in complete comfort in any country I choose with a full and comprehensive security apparatus to include personnel, equipment and structures. Nonnegotiable.

(Allegheny County)

Where does the fire come from on that thing???

Man card in danger of revocation!
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 1558 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 5581058145815081548155415551556155715581559156015611562156816081658 ... LastLast