Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1630 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 630113015301580162016261627162816291630163116321633163416401680 ... LastLast
Results 16,291 to 16,300 of 16832
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today (Photo thread)...

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I picked this up today.

Didn't have a .22lr pistol, figured I needed one. Got it from a local gun shop and while I was checking out, I see at the other side of the counter a couple handling a firearm. Some little piece of shit, but I watched the guy drop the mag and put it back in and kept on finger fucking it. I quietly told the guy I was with that they were handling a firearm. He quickly went over, and sternly told them to stop, and then took it and stuck it in a cubby behind the counter. He then calmly explained to them what they were doing wrong. He called another person to finish my sale and then quickly turned around and gave me a big thanks for letting him know.

I think he handled the situation properly, he immediately stopped the problem, secured the firearm, and then educated them on their mistake, and it appears he then completed a sale. He didn't flip out, scream at them and then ban them from the store. Kudos to our local gun shops for educating and being reasonable human beings.
    I shop at Guardian Training Center as well.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Lycoming County)

I picked this up today.

Didn't have a .22lr pistol, figured I needed one. Got it from a local gun shop and while I was checking out, I see at the other side of the counter a couple handling a firearm. Some little piece of shit, but I watched the guy drop the mag and put it back in and kept on finger fucking it. I quietly told the guy I was with that they were handling a firearm. He quickly went over, and sternly told them to stop, and then took it and stuck it in a cubby behind the counter. He then calmly explained to them what they were doing wrong. He called another person to finish my sale and then quickly turned around and gave me a big thanks for letting him know.

I think he handled the situation properly, he immediately stopped the problem, secured the firearm, and then educated them on their mistake, and it appears he then completed a sale. He didn't flip out, scream at them and then ban them from the store. Kudos to our local gun shops for educating and being reasonable human beings.
    All propaganda from the internet's most wanted Amish.

(Lycoming County)

Just ordered, won't get it for about a week though.

(Philadelphia County)

Kept reading this is the best stuff for an M1, so I ordered some and it came in today.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by borekfk View Post
    Kept reading this is the best stuff for an M1, so I ordered some and it came in today.

That's a once in a lifetime purchase.... Lasts and lasts...

(Berks County)

I picked this up today.

Specifically what were they doing wrong with it?
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Lackawanna County)

I picked this up today.

Cool.
    I guess we now know what was in Marcellus Wallace's case.

(Lackawanna County)

I picked this up today.

Cool.
    I guess we now know what was in Marcellus Wallace's case.

(Washington County)

Bought a lot of stuff at knob creek this last weekend, mostly small things, but I found something I wasn*t shopping for. A guy was driving around a mule with a nice M113 ACAV armor shield for sale among other things and I thought it would look cool on my jeep. I found a small pintle to large pintle adapter at the show once I struck a deal on the shield, including delivery to my car in the campground. It*s heavy! It was designed for the M60 but my 1919A4 mounts in it. I plan to modify it to raise the gun up more. Note it has a feed tray for belts as well. I already ordered a taller pintle adapter to raise the whole thing up so I don*t hit my head on it while driving. It*s not an arrangement that the military even fielded, but hey, I think it looks cool.

In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

I bought a stamp.
    Last edited by JaySmith; November 8th, 2021 at 07:05 PM.

Page 1630 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 630113015301580162016261627162816291630163116321633163416401680 ... LastLast