Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today (Photo thread)...

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    More good toy money wasted on adulthood. The old one could have waited until we started our remodel, but no, I have to buy it now.

Good luck with that. My in-laws had their Samsung range replaced twice under warranty. Replaced, not repaired.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    I can’t help myself . Always wanted one

Cool little revolver, what is it? I see several finishes, blued, bead blasted stainless and it looks like case hardened trigger. Looks shorter than regular snub barrel too..

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Good luck with that. My in-laws had their Samsung range replaced twice under warranty. Replaced, not repaired.
    Samsung is very hit and miss on their products. Some shit they make is great while a similar model is garbage. Knock on wood, this one had very good reviews from a lot of buyers. What was the problem with their range?

I have one of the Samsung refrigerators that receive a lot of internet hate. Yes, the ice maker jams up. Easily solved by putting some foam under the seal to keep the warmer air out of the ice maker--the seal collapses over time.

And it has an icing problem of the drain, that was a couple hour fix and now it's fine. Too many folks (not talking about your in-laws) just don't want to tackle some easy fixes to make their frustration go away.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Lancaster County)

I can’t help myself . Always wanted one

Is that a S&W Performance Center 327??? That's a good looking gun!

(Centre County)

Customer brought this into the shop to see if I would sell it for him. Asked him how much, and after he told me I bought it on the spot.

Colt Frontier Scout, .22LR only, Q suffix s/n (dates 1958). I would put it at 90% - normal wear on the muzzle and cylinder for a 62 year old gun. Bore and chambers are excellent to damn near factory condition. Grips (as you can see) show next to no wear.

This matches a F suffix Frontier Scout from 1958 that my Dad gave to me.

Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

Samsung is very hit and miss on their products. Some shit they make is great while a similar model is garbage. Knock on wood, this one had very good reviews from a lot of buyers. What was the problem with their range?

I have one of the Samsung refrigerators that receive a lot of internet hate. Yes, the ice maker jams up. Easily solved by putting some foam under the seal to keep the warmer air out of the ice maker--the seal collapses over time.

And it has an icing problem of the drain, that was a couple hour fix and now it's fine. Too many folks (not talking about your in-laws) just don't want to tackle some easy fixes to make their frustration go away.
    Both ranges had run away overheating issues that caused a fault code. Samsung had no parts available at the time, so it was easier to replace the whole range. The third one has been fine so far.

Thanks for the tip on the refrigerator. They have a Samsung fridge that my MiL hates because of the ice maker. We bought her a countertop ice maker that she uses all the time, instead. I've never looked into the jamming issue, but will now.

(Cumberland County)

Yes, S&W Performance Center model 327

Features
    * Titanium Cylinder & Barrel Shroud
    * PC Trigger with Stop
    * PC Tuned Action
    * Scandium Frame
    * Cylinder Cut For Moon Clips (Moon Clips Included)

I'm told she's snappy with full 357 loads

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy View Post
    Cool little revolver, what is it? I see several finishes, blued, bead blasted stainless and it looks like case hardened trigger. Looks shorter than regular snub barrel too..
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Bucks County)

I bought this along with a second black belt (no buckle) because the reviews have been good.

I'm impressed. The buckle is nothing like the old web-belt buckles I'm familiar with. The buckle is more like a forged part for a firearm--it's solid. The ratchet system is excellent, very secure. The belt itself is very stiff. It will hold anything I want to carry on my waist.

I'd like to see more buckle choices. There are some Chinese knock-off ratchet belts that make some really nice looking buckles. They need to get on it, that's why I waited so long, I never saw any buckles I wanted to wear.
    I just got a similar model. The bottom edge of the web on my old belt was being frayed by the buckle. Could never figure out why. It was also the standard pinch lock. The new Kore is so much better and far more comfortable.

(Bucks County)

Like any sale, I will set the value. The buyer can accept it or walk. In this case, only twice what I paid will be required.

My guns will require enough money for me to live the rest of my life in complete comfort in any country I choose with a full and comprehensive security apparatus to include personnel, equipment and structures. Nonnegotiable.
    I agree, you're the seller and you can set the price. But only twice? I'm going 100's of thousands!

(Lancaster County)

Yes, S&W Performance Center model 327

Features
    * Titanium Cylinder & Barrel Shroud
    * PC Trigger with Stop
    * PC Tuned Action
    * Scandium Frame
    * Cylinder Cut For Moon Clips (Moon Clips Included)

I'm told she's snappy with full 357 loads
    Dude, I have a full stainless 649 and at 22 oz it can get snappy with 158 gr 357's but not unmanageable, I tend to get a bit pistol shy after a box or so , I've since went to 125 gr 38+p's as my go to with it, enjoy , nice revolver

Page 1559 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 5591059145915091549155515561557155815591560156115621563156916091659 ... LastLast