Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cumberland County)

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today (Photo thread)...

Brand new AK these days and a super deal from your shop - sign me up Ok, now the question, anyone familiar with or know the quality of this Pioneer Arms - Radom Poland - AK47? For the price I got it I don't expect it to be anywhere near "top shelf" but curious

"Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by borekfk View Post
    Took the long drive up to Dixon's and came back with this Zoli Zouave along with an older cased Uberti 1860 Army revolver. Been meaning to get back into black powder for a while now.

My black powder roots are showing. I instantly called it a Zouave and then looked at your description. Love to shoot them, hate to clean them.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    Brand new AK these days and a super deal from your shop - sign me up Ok, now the question, anyone familiar with or know the quality of this Pioneer Arms - Radom Poland - AK47? For the price I got it I don't expect it to be anywhere near "top shelf" but curious

Unfortunately not to great especially from earlier imports from 2018. I hope you gave the internals a good once over since they can beat themselves to death within a few hundred rounds.

They sold for between $500 and $600.00 new. If you really want more info then checking around the AKFiles would be your best bet.

Last edited by Hodgie; June 25th, 2020 at 04:27 PM.

(Cumberland County)

^ Thanks! Hopefully I got a good one - lol. This one just arrived so hopefully better than the older ones? I'll let ya know once I get it out. Wish I had that original stock

Too funny..............

And checked GB - New ones going for $800 new - not sure they will get, but with the limited amount of everything out there who knows.
    Used one currently at $620 with several bids and over 4 days to go. Already well over what I paid and mine's new. Now if it only runs - lol.
    Last edited by cruzans; June 25th, 2020 at 06:52 PM.
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    ^ Thanks! Hopefully I got a good one - lol. This one just arrived so hopefully better than the older ones? I'll let ya know once I get it out. Wish I had that original stock

Too funny..............

And checked GB - New ones going for $800 new - not sure they will get, but with the limited amount of everything out there who knows.
    Used one currently at $620 with several bids and over 4 days to go. Already well over what I paid and mine's new. Now if it only runs - lol.
    What little you show in the up close shot looks well made. But they could have put all the money there and skimped on the internals. Let us know how it goes. I currently don't have a desire for an AK-47 but a Polish made one to match my heritage, that may be a good reason!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS20 View Post
    What little you show in the up close shot looks well made. But they could have put all the money there and skimped on the internals. Let us know how it goes. I currently don't have a desire for an AK-47 but a Polish made one to match my heritage, that may be a good reason!
    Then buy a WPB import then. I’m also pretty sure Pioneer is done, at least for now.

(York County)

Picked this up yesterday while looking for some ammo for my AR. Been wanting to handle one of these a while, but never got to see one in a shop to get hands on with it. It happened to be the last pistol in that display case when I walked in, so it was like it was meant for me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrillz View Post
    Picked this up yesterday while looking for some ammo for my AR. Been wanting to handle one of these a while, but never got to see one in a shop to get hands on with it. It happened to be the last pistol in that display case when I walked in, so it was like it was meant for me lol.

Congrats!

One of the greatest handguns ever made.

(York County)

Thanks! Super excited to get it out to the range. Hopefully I can get it out there next week (the AR too, been quite a while since I got some range time with that). Hard to find 9mm ammo at the moment. All the shop had was some Blazer ammo. Wanted to get some HST or PDX to run through it. Heard WalMart is not selling handgun and "assault" ammo anymore, so there goes grabbing the odd box with the milk n eggs lol.

(Philadelphia County)

....assault ammo,is that what they call it now?
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Page 1517 of 1684 FirstFirst ... 5171017141714671507151315141515151615171518151915201521152715671617 ... LastLast