Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: CZ99 Value

Default CZ99 Value

Looking at a 9mm CZ99 with two magazines from 1988, owner says it has maybe 200 rounds thru it total? What would be the value of such a pistol, not much information on the CZ99 that I could find? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: CZ99 Value

The CZ 99 is a sig clone traditional DA/SA decocker having incorporated the decocker and slide stop into one piece that is ambidextorous. Not bad shooters mags are plentiful. The grip is a little on the big side if you have small or medium hands you may want to shoot it first to ensure it will fit yours hands properly. The prices run from $200.00 to $320 depending on condition. I have one that appears to have a new barrel in it , though external finish was average to good, I refinished it in a two cerakote green and brown.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

Well I finally met up with the seller and we struck a deal, here is the CZ99 with two Mags:

Took it to the range today and wow, fired 100 mixed 9mm FMJ/JHP without a hitch and very accurate. Not thrilled with the DA pull but the SA is sweet and very easy to control/anticipate. I think that I am going to hold on to this one for a while and have some fun with it, it looks like a new pistol if I did not tell you that it is 20 years old.