Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default NM governor gets perfect score on renewal of her concealed-carry permit

Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Default Re: NM governor gets perfect score on renewal of her concealed-carry permit

Good stuff!

(Chester County)

Default Re: NM governor gets perfect score on renewal of her concealed-carry permit

Ok, not only does a governor actually take the test rather then have some flunky just rubber stamp the renewal, but now she gets bragging rights that I know we all wish we could have.

Hey, I wouldn't mind the national press letting people I got a perfect score on a test I took.

GOOD FOR HER!

(Lehigh County)

So we should congratulate her on a perfect score in a system that does nothing to prevent crime and simply puts a barrier on the ability of honest citizens to defend themselves?

Sorry, I'm not gonna bite on that. As governor she has the ability to push against the nonsense argument that we mere citizens have to qualify for our rights, as if our rights are granted to us. No, our rights aren't granted to us by government; they are supposed to be protected for us from government.

Quote Originally Posted by IronSight View Post
    So we should congratulate her on a perfect score in a system that does nothing to prevent crime and simply puts a barrier on the ability of honest citizens to defend themselves?

Sorry, I'm not gonna bite on that. As governor she has the ability to push against the nonsense argument that we mere citizens have to qualify for our rights, as if our rights are granted to us. No, our rights aren't granted to us by government; they are supposed to be protected for us from government.
    Unfortunately our new Governor has to deal with a Democratic Senate that blocks even attempts to repeal the law giving illegal aliens drivers licenses. There were several pro gun right bills introduced in this her very first session as Governor that simply got tabled and never brought up for a vote.
    Susana is gonna do good things. I stand with Susana.

First, the video that shows her shooting was NOT a CHL license renewal requirement. All you have to do is shoot at 3, 7 and 9 yards at a 12" by 18" target (standing) and get 70 % on paper, so easy even I can do it.

Second, even though a lot of stuff needs changing down here in New Mexico (like the Albuquerque Police shooting anything with a spoon, etc.) at least the cops don't arrest people for a "lack of common sense."

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...t-in-manayunk/

Quote Originally Posted by 3per View Post
    Unfortunately our new Governor has to deal with a Democratic Senate that blocks even attempts to repeal the law giving illegal aliens drivers licenses. There were several pro gun right bills introduced in this her very first session as Governor that simply got tabled and never brought up for a vote.
    Susana is gonna do good things. I stand with Susana.

First, the video that shows her shooting was NOT a CHL license renewal requirement. All you have to do is shoot at 3, 7 and 9 yards at a 12" by 18" target (standing) and get 70 % on paper, so easy even I can do it.

Second, even though a lot of stuff needs changing down here in New Mexico (like the Albuquerque Police shooting anything with a spoon, etc.) at least the cops don't arrest people for a "lack of common sense."

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...t-in-manayunk/
    that senate should be impeached as they took an oath and are offering aid and comfort to enemies of the country. This is what i tell people about how illegal immigration is one of the things that will bring this country down. Look at california ( new mexico does not seem as bad yet). Illegals come in, breed like insects and then there are more and more and more. To get votes from their children and legal community ( and often the illegals) liberals will pander to them.

I also tell people illegal is not a race. Hell your governor does not like illegal immigration. She is Latinia and pretty nice looking I think.