Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Dauphin County)

Default Re: Need a place to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by followerofJesus View Post
    When did they change this ? Well guess what this is my land just as it is yours . I DO NOT need to ask PERMISSION by my servants to shoot guns on our land . THAT IS what permits are asking permission to do somthing that God allows

Oh boy , I pray nothing bad happens next time I go shoot
    In my 63 years on this planet I have been to a lot of places and done a lot of things, but in those 63 years I have never read in my bible that I can go shoot my guns just any ole where I please. And I have not EVER seen ANYWHERE GOD put a sign giving me permission to shoot my guns. I cannot believe the extremes that people can go to to justify their beliefs or existance.

Default Re: Need a place to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazhaulr View Post
    In my 63 years on this planet I have been to a lot of places and done a lot of things, but in those 63 years I have never read in my bible that I can go shoot my guns just any ole where I please. And I have not EVER seen ANYWHERE GOD put a sign giving me permission to shoot my guns. I cannot believe the extremes that people can go to to justify their beliefs or existance.

Government is subserviant to people my friend . Did I say shoot my gun any which place I said ? Know where common law came from my friend ? It came from the pages of the Bible . Do unto others as you would have them do unto you . Common law dictates as long as you do NO HARM to another person or another person's property you are liberty . With liberty you have responsibilty . Responsibility comes straight from the pages of the bible . Of course I am not going to shoot gun for practice in neighborhoods etc .
    Because that would not be treating neighbor right . Common sense my friend .

The game lands where got through stealing others lands , or cohercing them out of it , did you know that ?

Sounds like you would ask permission to preach the gospel eh

Did you know that almost all the myrtrs died because they disobeyed ungodly laws?

So if a shooting range was set up in the public trust , you do not have to ask persmission to shoot on it . It is up to those shooting there to take care of it .

If it is misused then it falls on heads of shooters . If the places are not cared for it is because of the users. It does not give cause for the state to come and control the people

You my friend from the sounds of it are still under the slave mentality as 99 % of americans

If anyone misues their liberties and harm others property it is sin .

Brother stop thinking as a slave to this world

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12