Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Centre County)

Default My Zombi Slayer is becoming what I originally envisioned it to be....

Spending little money here, there, my evil black rifle is now look like a true evil rifle.
    Some optics, lights with pressure switch and bi-pods, suddenly gun looking really badass... Oh i also added those useless accu wege too...

I'm still dabating over keeping A2 upper or replace it with A3 Flattop with scope...
    And at least I would like to replace my BSA 30mm reddot with something with more ruggedness - Like ACOG, but I just can't afford their price tag.

Do anyone know of good FACOG thats cheap?

But as of right now, its a perfectry capable short range zombie blaster(say from roof of local mall).
    Last edited by Mity2; January 9th, 2008 at 08:28 PM.
    Audemus jura nostra defendere

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: My Zombi Slayer is becoming what I originally envisioned it to be....

Sweeeeet.

God help those zombies should they come to a neighborhood near you.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: My Zombi Slayer is becoming what I originally envisioned it to be....

Looks good! Definitely evil!!

(Centre County)

Very cool.

If you're going to replace the A2 upper, don't sell it. Keep it and build up something else around it.

As far as the FACOG, I'm not sure if the words "good" and "FACOG" should be used in the same sentence. If I was on a budget I'd probably try and find a decent low powered optic to throw on the flat top. I think most of the FACOGS don't have magnification, which is the real purpose behind them anyway. Maybe just stick with the red dot till funds are available. Save your money for now.

Also, if Zombies are attacking in the State College area, please let a fellow PAFOA member know so I can help out. And if you see somebody heading for the mall roof with some ARs and a 308, it's probably me, so don't shoot....unless I'm using them to shoot living people so I can eat their brains.

(Montgomery County)

Evil never looked so sweeeeet!

rep points coming your way

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

(Westmoreland County)

You know what you need? A couple Magpul Pmags to make it even more evil! LOL Those gray USGI mags just don't do it for me...

(Monroe County)

Nice...

They make a neat front handgrip that has a bipod that drops out of the bottom... you can lighten the load and consolidate a little bit

bushmaster does make a ACOG style sight.. I think its only 1X though... like 150....
    Last edited by GetSome; January 10th, 2008 at 11:34 AM.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by GetSome View Post
    Nice...

They make a neat front handgrip that has a bipod that drops out of the bottom... you can lighten the load and consolidate a little bit

bushmaster does make a ACOG style sight.. I think its only 1X though... like 150....
    Your talking about one of these right?

I thought about it, but I wanted to have some spot where I can store couple of CR123A, since they do not last that long. Thats why I went with the set up I have.
    And got heavyduty steel bi pod.

And after swinging it around at the range yeasterday, I quickly realize that it is really front heavy now. While that may be plus as long as i'm shooting from prone stationaly position, but if I have to shoot standing up, you can feel its weight...

How are those Magpul Pmags?
    Audemus jura nostra defendere

Haha, and I thought I was the only one who thought about their weaponry in zombie-killing terms. That is exactly the rifle I want someday. I just bought my S&W 686, so I think I will be waiting awhile before I purchase my first AR. Hopefully my two pistols will be enough to keep the zombies at bay for now...

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mity2 View Post
    Your talking about one of these right?

I thought about it, but I wanted to have some spot where I can store couple of CR123A, since they do not last that long. Thats why I went with the set up I have.
    And got heavyduty steel bi pod.

And after swinging it around at the range yeasterday, I quickly realize that it is really front heavy now. While that may be plus as long as i'm shooting from prone stationaly position, but if I have to shoot standing up, you can feel its weight...

How are those Magpul Pmags?
    I really like them...they don't have any rattle even when empty plus they look uber evil! LOL Function wise, I've never had a single feed problem...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast