Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: Brass Nazi at range off 74

I said something to her like I reload that and she said, "I was not taking your brass" I told her I was the only one there shooting and the brass was mine. She got pissed and walked away but I was missing a bunch of brass. I was rather pissed at her.
    I know several people have called and complained about her.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by RJH245 View Post
    I said something to her like I reload that and she said, "I was not taking your brass" I told her I was the only one there shooting and the brass was mine. She got pissed and walked away but I was missing a bunch of brass. I was rather pissed at her.
    I know several people have called and complained about her.
    Question. Does she have a hunting license or a range permit? Otherwise, perhaps, she might be trespassing.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

Has anyone tried getting a plate number and calling the police? If they get enough calls maybe they will charge her with theft if the Game Commission won't address the problem.

I'd like to see a photo of her and her car posted on here. I use the range semi frequently but have not experienced the pleasure of her presence.

I sure hope no one leaves her a donation of brass accidentally dusted in cayenne pepper powder.

(Perry County)

"A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Lets not talk about Brass monkeys now ok?
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by MT1 View Post
    Has anyone tried getting a plate number and calling the police? If they get enough calls maybe they will charge her with theft if the Game Commission won't address the problem.

I'd like to see a photo of her and her car posted on here. I use the range semi frequently but have not experienced the pleasure of her presence.
    I might be going down there in the next week or so. I'll see what I can do. She is a pudgie bleached blond with glasses and drives a early model F-150 short bed, tan/gold in color.

Is that place as crappy of a place to shoot as I've heard...occupied by idiots with no concept on how to properly handle a firearm? I've wanted to try it out but have heard some horror stories.

Is there a good time to go to avoid other people?

I'm aware that you must have a hunting license to shoot there.

Quote Originally Posted by DoverDad View Post
    Is that place as crappy of a place to shoot as I've heard...occupied by idiots with no concept on how to properly handle a firearm? I've wanted to try it out but have heard some horror stories.

Is there a good time to go to avoid other people?

I'm aware that you must have a hunting license to shoot there.
    State Gameland ranges are notorious for foolish fools fooling with guns. Newbies too dumb to realize they're dumb and under the impression that one good episode of Miami Vice makes them experts. Tacticool warriors who think the A-Team is real. Self-proclaimed firearm experts, the same exact ones who haunt your LGS.

Fortuantely you'll also find reasonable people who have a handle on safety and aren't there to impress anyone.

But a cautionary tale for you. My daughter, now 24, was shot in the head when she was 11. At a SGL range, now closed. It was a grazing wound with a depressive fracture to the forehead. At the time Wicen's was $5 a day. Turns out that is a bargain when you compare it to the cost of the free place. And those who detest the safety nazis, they're nazis for a reason.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by mosseater View Post
    I might be going down there in the next week or so. I'll see what I can do. She is a pudgie bleached blond with glasses and drives a early model F-150 short bed, tan/gold in color.
    She's got a silver Ford Fusion now...
    I want your vz.33

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast