Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: Brass Nazi at range off 74

Quote Originally Posted by PisnNapalm View Post
    Fixed it for ya... Guess I'm a spelling Nazi.

Perhaps she relies upon the brass to sell for scrap as a supplemental income. Is she only picking up reloadable caliber shells? Maybe they reload and sell ammo? Maybe they don't have a life or in some way use the spent brass to keep a meager life funded. There is always an underlying reason for someone's behavior.
    HA HA HA thanks, my spelling stinks..

They only pick up the reloadable brass..

(York County)

It's been a while since I shot there, but I'm guessing it's the same woman who was there when I'd shoot there. IIRC, they sell the brass for reloading.

When I'd interact with them, they seemed very reasonable. Perhaps very politely telling her that you are keeping your brass to reload, and having those who are giving you their brass tell her the same thing would help.

Default Taming the Brass Nazi weasel.

Have a Desert Eagle close at hand next time the weasel goes into her act.
    W/o hearing protection, I guaraundamnteeyou she'll back off a while. Any .50 cal will work, but having a few AE rounds at hand makes it a funner day. BTDT
    "1"starts the Militia; you are not alone but fight as though you are.

(York County)

I know exactly who you are talking about OP. There are some threads about her in the PA hometown forum on ar15.com. She stole some 8mm from me after I explicitly told her I'm keeping it. I had to look in her bucket to find it. Range lizard I call her. She buzzes around like a shit fly waiting to hear the brass hitting the stones.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Might be time to invest in a brass catcher.
    Yep. That. plus you could glue some clear monofilament fishing line to a dozen cases, and when she goes for them you can dance them around and play with her like a cat and a laser pointer.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Lancaster County)

Quote from OP, ".... They pester people and from what the game ward said he gets a lot of complaints about her but he cant do anything till people call in and say something to the reginal boss.."

I would take some picture to identify her.

I would also have a petition for people to sign and sent to proper authorities. If she is picking up brass at your feet while you are shooting, this could constitute a safety hazard and I would point this out.

And when you submit petition send copies to multiple people in the chain of command.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Steelblitz View Post
    I know exactly who you are talking about OP. There are some threads about her in the PA hometown forum on ar15.com. She stole some 8mm from me after I explicitly told her I'm keeping it. I had to look in her bucket to find it. Range lizard I call her. She buzzes around like a shit fly waiting to hear the brass hitting the stones.
    there is a guy like that at SGL 43 too i told him twice i was keeping my HXP brass but he could have the 9mm and asked for the one he just snatched up

he gave them back but come on its not that hard to tell the difference

also i saw his son duck below the bench and go past the firing line to get brass heck i barley feel safe on the firing line

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by kipper View Post
    It's been a while since I shot there, but I'm guessing it's the same woman who was there when I'd shoot there. IIRC, they sell the brass for reloading.

When I'd interact with them, they seemed very reasonable. Perhaps very politely telling her that you are keeping your brass to reload, and having those who are giving you their brass tell her the same thing would help.
    Oh I did and she still took it.....

Talked to the big guy the other day and he said he will have a talk with them and will keep me up to date. Also said I'm not the first one to complain. I told him how she said to stop fucking with them after my friend told her he was giving his brass to me, and I said that if I was going to mess with her I would have kicked their bucket down the hill into the weeds... I also told him that must of my friends bought the permit and are tired of they doing what they do and if something isn't done about it that I'll just get a membership somewhere and have all my friends come there with me and he didn't like that to much, and said that it should have to come to that.. Maybe I'm wrong but I have a hunting lic and others I know or have talked to bought the permit and shouldn't have to be bugged or talked to the way she does if you keep your brass.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Wow. Someone taking brass from you while it is still hot. I would hope that someone from the park service would intervene, especially by presenting it in a way that the woman is putting herself in a physically dangerous situation by doing so, not to mention that she is stealing.

I know, sometimes easier said than done...
    ...and they have a plan...

(York County)

Last time I heard, it was a family of brass chickens up there. They use to take it to the scrap yard. Now I think they sell it on Gun Broker. Heard this from the owner of sports shooting firearms (old classic arms)
    I AM A PROFESSIONAL. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast