I wanted to post up my experience with Scott at Liberty Optics. The first thing I want to mention is that Scott is GREAT. I've never had anybody do business online quite as well as Liberty Optics. Communication was great, and he was very patient and took the time to answer all of my questions. The first time that I called, it was after hours and I didn't realize it, so I hung up. Amazingly, he called me back after hours because he said he doesn't like to leave any unanswered calls at the end of the day if he can help it. His shipping is super fast, and the great thing is that it's always free. Everything was packaged heavy duty, and the expensive stuff required a signature, which was a good thing. If you're not in a huge hurry, you can pay by check or money order and get a 2% discount. The reason being tha the doesn't have to pay the fee to the credit card companies to process your order. I can't say enough good things about Scott at Liberty Optics. He's pro gun, pro liberty, and surprisingly a smaller American compay. So if you're in the market for a scope, rings, accessories, give Liberty Optics a look. His prices are fair, free shipping, and a friendly guy.