Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Beaver County)

Default DAN WESSON SS VALOR

LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE PITT. PA. AREA. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHO HAS THE BEST PRICES ON A HAND GUN, (DAN WESSON ) OTHER THAN BUDS GUNS...?.I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO SPEND MY MONEY HERE IN MY HOME STATE. BUT,, THESE GUN STORES AROUND HERE JUST DONT WANT TO MATCH A PRICE OR EVEN TRY TO!...I MEAN ,,DOES EVERY GUN STORE HAVE A DIFFERENT COST OR ARE THEY JUST NOT WILLING TO DEAL AT ALL?...I HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, AS IM SURE MANY OF YOU HAVE, AT SOME OF THESE STORES. WHEN DO THEY TRY TO HELP A BROTHA OUT??!!...SONAMABITCH!

(Centre County)

Default Re: DAN WESSON SS VALOR

by ask them nicely?

I mean I understand that you dont want to spend too much, but your local gunshop have to make a profit to stay in buisness.

Buds can give you their prices, because they buy the stuff by the truck load, and sell in quantities. But most of the time, by the time you pay your FFL the transfer fees, difference isn't much(and usualy don't please shop any either).

I perfer to pay little more to support my local shop. In turn, they help me out in the long run.

Case in point,
    I paid $825 for my new DW CBOB back in 08. I believe retail back then was about $1050
    I just bought Winchester Super X3 Composit in 20ga. Its MSRP was $1139. I got it for $900
    I bought Para Ord. 1911 in 9mm. 3 days later, they got SA 1911 9mm in. They took my Para back, and I only lost $50 as trade in towords SA 1911.

Few extra buck you spend now can help you in long run. And ensure that your favorite local shop stay in buisness
    Last edited by Mity2; July 14th, 2011 at 10:05 AM.
    Audemus jura nostra defendere