Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Thumbs up Pachella Arms - Boyertown

I'm sure reviews for this shop are on here somewhere - but I couldn't find them.

I stopped in today to sell a firearm that had been sitting in my safe. They seem to be one of few stores in the area who buy outright rather than consignment. I got a fair deal on the firearm.... and then spotted a lightly used Kahr PM9. I was planning on purchasing the new CM9, but couldn't turn down this one for $425. Dave, the owner is a great guy and was very helpful.

They are now a Sig dealer - but stock mostly long guns and archery equipment. They have a small case for handguns - but are more than willing to order in something for you if you ask. He could have ordered the CM9 for me for $450 - which in my opinion is very fair based on what I see online.

Worth a stop if you are in town!

P.S. I also love the sign they have at their register - $250 charge for a failed background check - now that's the kind of store I want to spend money in!

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Pachella Arms - Boyertown

Glad you had a good experience. Dave is a great guy and I have been doing business with him for years. He has ALWAYS given me a good deal on firearms that I have sold to him. Anytime I needed something that he did not have in stock, he was happy to order.

Quote Originally Posted by ah0873 View Post
    P.S. I also love the sign they have at their register - $250 charge for a failed background check - now that's the kind of store I want to spend money in!
    I like the store as well, but what's up with that sign? We've all heard of denials happening by mistake - that's why there's an appeal process. And there are already laws about making false statements to an FFL. Why would a dealer threaten to extract his own "punishment," and how does he intend to enforce it? Or is it supposed to be a joke?

(Berks County)

Bumping this thread because of a positive experience with Dave at Pachella Arms yesterday. I should have known better then to stop in on a Friday afternoon as he was busy but I did not have a bad experience waiting. I was greeted as soon as I walked in even though he was in conversation with another customer. He asked me what I needed and I told him and he said he would be with me soon. Other people walked in and it was the same. He would go from person to person getting a little bit of info from each and before you knew it you were taken care of. I actually ran out of time (had to get dinner for a very sick wife) and told Dave I would be back. He gave me a little sold sign to put on the shotgun and said he would hold till I was able to come back. I haven't seen that kind of service in stores with three people behind the counter. A lot of so called customer service professionals could learn a lot standing in that shop for a few moments.
    Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.
    John Wooden