Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Flea market

Default Flea market

Whent to the flea market in saylorsburg in monroe county off of route 33 seen some rifles and shot guns. One guy had a arisaka with the mum intact sporterized he wanted 225.00 and he had a enfield jungle carbine in very good condition for 400.00. some rifles were high priced for there condition. Wish i had the money i would have bought the arisaka . If anyone is in the area check it out.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Flea market

If you know what's good for you, you will never buy a gun from that guy. If you are a resident of another state, you must go through an FFL and do a transfer on long arms when buying in PA. IIRC. This guy sells guns illegally and the cops know about it. You don't want to be the shmuck who gets locked up over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase View Post
    let them eventually bring the FBI to kill my wife and son over fucking chickens....

(Monroe County)

I was there on saturday and looked at the same rifles! I was going to grab the Arisaka and add it to my collection but 2 concerns stopped me from doing so. I didnt like the fact he had cut the stock and discarded the front bbl band and more importantly, when I was there he was steel wooling the rust off the jungle carbine and told me he had just got done doing the same to the Arisaka.

Arisaka's show up at that flea market on a reguler basis so I decided to pass on that one.

Did you check out the 3 tables of rediculously priced rifles on the hill? He had a WASR AK for $500. and prided himself in the fact that it came with 2 "LOADED CLIPS"

How about the AR 15 collection down by the original drive inn entrance? That guy cracked me up! $1800. For a basic DPMS!! OR the jazzed up skull and cross bones oil filmed home built he had for $2400.!

You can find the occasional good deal there but lately it seems they are catering to the city with "no paperwork" prices!

Quote Originally Posted by xddan View Post
    Whent to the flea market in saylorsburg in monroe county off of route 33 seen some rifles and shot guns. One guy had a arisaka with the mum intact sporterized he wanted 225.00 and he had a enfield jungle carbine in very good condition for 400.00. some rifles were high priced for there condition. Wish i had the money i would have bought the arisaka . If anyone is in the area check it out.

yeah I was there on saturday too. No i didn't see the ar 15 my wife always rushes thru flea makets and on the arisaka and enfield he did not tell me about the steel wool part

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog Ammo LLC. View Post
    Did you check out the 3 tables of rediculously priced rifles on the hill? He had a WASR AK for $500. and prided himself in the fact that it came with 2 "LOADED CLIPS"
    That guy is a freaking IDIOT and is bound to get arrested here soon. His prices are dumber than dumb and the amount of guns he is bringing to the market every week is bound to attract the attention of ATF sooner than later.

Would be willing to bet dollars to donuts he doesn't have an FFL and man ATF will string him up if the catch him.

As far as buying one of them from him? Not hardly.

(Luzerne County)

I hit a few yard sales on the way the the fun store this past Saturday. At one this guy had a Mosin Nagant. There was a tag on it for $350.00. I just kept right on walking.

My shop has a crate of them for $99.00.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

I know some people are just plain stupid and they are most likely not gun people.