Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (York County)

Default suppressor choice

if you were to get one suppressor for a 300 blk ar and a remington 700 in .308 which would you spring for

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: suppressor choice

Wait for silencerco's new rifle can's to come out. Should be very interesting.

(Lancaster County)

Having shot both the AAC 762SD and YHM Phantom I'd be comfortable with either of those.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Elk County)

Yankee Hill makes nice stuff for the price. Phantom Stainless 5.56 owner here.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by forceinPA View Post
    Wait for silencerco's new rifle can's to come out. Should be very interesting.
    Yeah they should be good!

My Forms should be coming back shortly for my 45 Osprey and SS Sparrow, Silencerco makes some excellent cans.

(York County)

i posted this on other sites and the aac 7.62sd seems to be a crowd favorite ....any info on that can silenecerco is working on

(Lebanon County)

I'm taking a shot in the dark here and sayin Nov of this year. They are projecting a Jul-Aug release. The 762 sd is the older model. The N series is the newer one made for the blackout, But the wait could be months for production to catch up. SWR is also releasing a new 308 can as well. If your not in a rush wait and see what kind of reviews come out of all these new cans. If not, The YHM packs alot of value for the dollar. Gemtech, SWR, Op's and surefire make quality cans too. Take a look at Liberty. Lots of good feedback from owners on there stuff.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by forceinPA View Post
    I'm taking a shot in the dark here and sayin Nov of this year. They are projecting a Jul-Aug release. The 762 sd is the older model. The N series is the newer one made for the blackout, But the wait could be months for production to catch up. SWR is also releasing a new 308 can as well. If your not in a rush wait and see what kind of reviews come out of all these new cans. If not, The YHM packs alot of value for the dollar. Gemtech, SWR, Op's and surefire make quality cans too. Take a look at Liberty. Lots of good feedback from owners on there stuff.
    Probably the best advice!

(Lackawanna County)

The 762sdn6 is "the" 300blk can right now. It's much smaller and lighter then most other 30cal cans. They are hard to find but not impossible. Try bullseye or delta company I believe they both still have some. With that said you won't be disappointed with the others listed either. But for the 300blk/sbr combo the sdn6 is king!

Quote Originally Posted by fastfive0 View Post
    The 762sdn6 is "the" 300blk can right now. It's much smaller and lighter then most other 30cal cans. They are hard to find but not impossible. Try bullseye or delta company I believe they both still have some. With that said you won't be disappointed with the others listed either. But for the 300blk/sbr combo the sdn6 is king!
    I'm waiting for mine to come in and add it to my trust. It is designed by AAC for the 300 Blackout. It will go on many other rifles, but the main purpose for mine is to go one a PWS Mk109.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    Official Gun Bully and corn flakes pisser inner since March 2007.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast