Have meant to post something about this man a while back, but managed to JUST get to it now. He runs a shop out of Beverely Hills and his bread and butter are Suppressors and Remington 700s. However I know a friend who he personally has turned out one kickass Savage.

Mike is a stand up guy and hes a FANTASTIC gunsmith who borders on absolute OCD when it comes to his attention to detail and also function and form. I shit you not when I tell you his rifles come with a .25 MOA guarantee or better with Federal Gold Medal Match. I know this because I had him build me a rifle a while back but unfortunately had to sell it. His weapons are used by various Military/Police Agencies. He has also supplied rifles to many civilians both in the U.S. and abroad and also supplied a rifle to a VERY skilled F Class shooter and olympic shooter here in the U.S.

Best way to see his work is to go to www.snipercentral.com and key in TacOps or go to his website. http://www.tacticaloperations.com/tangoseries/

Be warned though, these rifles are SPENDY along with his suppressors, but you are truly getting the best if you go with Mike. He is a true gentleman and takes pride and absolute satisfaction in his work. Thumbs high!