Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Default Looking for a guide for the best screw settings on Crossbreed Supertuck

I'm looking for a guide for the best screw settings for the Crossbreed Supertuck. I've had mine for almost 7 months and I have the screws set as they came from CB with both screws set to one up from the bottom. I tried setting them both to the bottom but I didn't like how low the holster sat. I wear my holster on my right side at 3:30. I am looking for a more comfortable feel for summer carry for my Glock 19 so perhaps setting the holster a little lower but with more of a forward cant will do. It would be great to have some type of guide as to what are the most common screw settings and what will each of those screw settings result as far as how the holster sits.

(Somerset County)

Default Re: Looking for a guide for the best screw settings on Crossbreed Supertuck

It would be nice to have a guide, but I had to use trial and error. Raise the front screws and you lower the front of the holster, same with the back. It's just opposite of the way you move the screw settings. Just be patient and adjust it a little bit at a trime and try it, untill you find that sweet spot.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Looking for a guide for the best screw settings on Crossbreed Supertuck

I wear my CBST back screw down to bottom and front screw one up. Sits perfect at 4:00. I also wear a full suit everyday and have my belt at my actual waist and not my hips. Something to think about. Consider your attire and where your belt will hold the holster. If your pants ride at your hips, set the holster lower in your waist band to help conceal.

(Butler County)

It's got to just trial and error to see what fits you best. I moved mine all around. Up and down,tilt this way and that way. Finally settled on both screws second hole up from the bottom with a little rake forward. Carry a Hi-Power at 3:30 all day long with no discomfort. Get a black belt to match the clips. My nosey daughter spied the black clips on my brown belt. My shirt was tucked in. She never noticed the out line of the gun, just the black clips. She wasn't that shocked that I had a gun, just that it was hid so well.

(Chester County)

mine is Front:second from top Rear: bottom. you pretty much have to mess with it until you like it. i typically wear mine any where from 3-5 o'clock depending on what I'm doing and wearing. some times i adjust it several times in a day to get it where i want it. but overall i love the supertuck.
    WHEN DEMOCRACY TURNS TO TYRANNY, THE ARMED CITIZEN STILL GETS TO VOTE

(Montgomery County)

I do this (as below), with left (as viewing) screw in the bottom-most hole, and the right screw in the second-from-top hole. I wear it at 3:00, and it works well for me. Though again, to each his/her own.

"I don't care what went wrong. I beat the snot out of it until it works" - Clint Smith