Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: The IRS

(Chester County)

Angry The IRS

ok... so i file for a refund last april, i dont ever recieve my refund. In beginning of december i recieve something in the mail from the IRS stating i did not efile correctly
    and need to fill out this other form and mail it back.(ok my bad i messed up no problem)So i fill out said form mail back next couple of days. Then i call today to find out WTF's up with my refund right? i am then told that i was given the refund on april 13!!!?!?!?!?!?? i respond that no i did not receive any refund and if i was given said refund why was i mailed this form stating i would not recieve my refund unless i blah blah. he then says i have to call my bank to check to which i reply i dont need to call them i can view my accounts online and i have been checking all year and have not received my refund. then i am told sorry nothing he can do it WAS given to me his computer says so. ok fine be a jerk, i hang up on mr. jackass call my bank to be told no sir no electronic deposits in april outside of my paychecks. thanks for telling me what i knew have a nice day. call IRS back tell them that yes i contacted my bank and they agree with me and not with your computer. "ok sir no problem i will put a trace on that check..... call back in 2 to 3 months to find out about the check"
    are you kidding me? this is efing ridiculous how do they get away with such bullshit?!

(Blair County)

Default Re: The IRS

Quote Originally Posted by c.sander View Post
    ok... so i file for a refund last april, i dont ever recieve my refund. In beginning of december i recieve something in the mail from the IRS stating i did not efile correctly
    and need to fill out this other form and mail it back.(ok my bad i messed up no problem)So i fill out said form mail back next couple of days. Then i call today to find out WTF's up with my refund right? i am then told that i was given the refund on april 13!!!?!?!?!?!?? i respond that no i did not receive any refund and if i was given said refund why was i mailed this form stating i would not recieve my refund unless i blah blah. he then says i have to call my bank to check to which i reply i dont need to call them i can view my accounts online and i have been checking all year and have not received my refund. then i am told sorry nothing he can do it WAS given to me his computer says so. ok fine be a jerk, i hang up on mr. jackass call my bank to be told no sir no electronic deposits in april outside of my paychecks. thanks for telling me what i knew have a nice day. call IRS back tell them that yes i contacted my bank and they agree with me and not with your computer. "ok sir no problem i will put a trace on that check..... call back in 2 to 3 months to find out about the check"
    are you kidding me? this is efing ridiculous how do they get away with such bullshit?!

its gov. related . need you ask more
    I just flew the Millennium Falcon through the hole in your logic 2A6X1

Sorry to hear man. 2-3 months to trace a check sounds pretty crazy to me. Really seems like they just don't want you to have it, IMHO. Really dreading filing taxes, I get to do it for the first time soon. Lucky!
    "See, this side is well roasted; turn me on the other and eat." St. Lawrence

(Lackawanna County)

May I ask why you give .gov a year long interest free loan anyway? Claim just enough to leave yourself a bit of a buffer then do something productive with the money for the year. Ante up at tax time.