Sunday - 6/26/2011 09:00 AM 03:00 PM

Admission: Adult:$8.00
    12 and under free with adult.

Number of Tables:600

Discount:
    http://newsite.appalachianpromotions....aspx?tabid=58

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: York Gun Show - Appalachian Promotions

I just got a job. If I have time off to go I will actually have some money in my pocket!

(York County)

Anyone know if that Glock armorer booth will be set up again?

I was gonna order a 3.5 lb connector for my 19 but if he's there again I'll just pick it up while I'm there.

(York County)

I am looking forward to another York Show, especially since Harrisbug was such a rip-off + let-down, and I heard Valley Forge was lame as well.

York appears to be #1 right now.

In case anyone is interested, I have BNIB 250 rounds of Fiocchi .223 with the Hornady V-max tipped bullets on them. I am looking to either sell outright or trade for 9mm ammo.

I hope this is another good show.

- TDF

(Cumberland County)

Sloooooooow day at York. Show "ok" overall - restored some of my faith in York, last one I went to wasn't that good ( the one that wasn't in the Toyota center, but split in two buildings - it was the pits ). Was able to get some accessories but no great deals on guns ! Definitly missing a lot of vendors - that's just the way Summer shows are though. But worth going to poke around !

(York County)

What did everyone else think of this show?

To me, it was smaller and more crowded than some of the past York shows I've been to, but good nonetheless. I got there Saturday at 9:20, and there was STILL a line out the door a ways to get in. Took me 10 minutes to get through the line AND they actually took my $1.00 off internet coupon. You hear that Harrisburg? (FU Harrisburg, I won't be back - cram your parking and inflated admission fees!) I was able to find the full-length AR buffer tube, detent spring, and other misc parts I had come for. Yes!! I wasn't able to trade any of my boxes of spare Fiocchi .223 ammo though. Guess the ammo shortage is all done!

So there wasn't much junk at all at this show.....didn't see any jerky, but did see that chick selling her hand-made jewelry again. She's been doing it for years, and I know I'd love for her to put her hands on my jewelry. lol. She always gives me this naughty smile and says Hi, like some Siren calling out, "Come......bring your holstered 1911 and your wallet over to my table...." I almost melt.

Know what didn't turn me on? Well for one, those 2 fat smelly women with armpit hair who sell the crap knives back in the corner. Aack! Secondly, the bearded, possibly homeless guy that was walking around with just bib-overalls on, shoes that were completely shredded and taped together, and several pouches of who knows what. I took to following him for a while, because he parted the isles like Moses parted the Red Sea, that was until the smell drifted back to me and I nearly fainted. Then I realized it was "Pig Pen" from Charlie Brown all grown up! Not exactly sure how that dude got into the Gun Show, as he didn't look like he could afford a toothbrush much less an assisted opener Stiletto.

Next year, I hope they spread this show out more so we all have more room. For all of the complaining I heard about the last York Show a couple of months ago, I'm baffled. It was in Memorial Hall instead of the Toyota Arena, and I thought it was great because you could walk in peace and it seemed like alot of tables there.

- TheDeltaForce

(Cumberland County)

Cool Re: York Gun Show - Appalachian Promotions

worked the show this weekend, sales sucked. plenty of people just no gun buyers. yes the jewelry gal is hot, has a nice personallity as well. as far as bib man goes i see him at every show in the area, i think he,s a closet millionaire. summer shows are iffy at best for the vendors, but a chance for customers to make better deals. see you all at the next one. shoot straight, be safe, red dog

(Delaware County)

It was a good show for me. I bought a handgun at a reasonable price. York show has always been the best for me, seconded by Oaks.

Harrisburg and Valley Forge haven't been on my show list for years.

(Berks County)

You can also find shows at http://gunshowsnow.com/
    Search by Zip!

(Luzerne County)

I've always sold something to the gentleman in the bib overalls. He stops at my tables every show.

I thought it was a pretty good York gunshow overall. Plenty of guns and accessories, more ammo vendors, and just about something for everyone.

"Keystone Gunparts" will be opening a web-site in Jan 2012, hopefully it will allow me to offer more than just the AR-15 items I"m bring to the show now.

I still have lots of other parts for many, many more weapons: Glock / 1911 / AK-47 / SKS / Cetme / UZI / Ruger / Sig / Beretta / Mosin-Nagant / HK / Walther / CZ / Garand / M1A / Colt / Bersa / Kel-Tec / Steyr / Remington / etc.......