My bad for not posting earlier. (got wrapped around the axel at another boards 'smack down' on another issue)

I am posting as the President of LanghorneRodandGunClub, an NRA Training Counselor, and professional medical educator.

Jason is a partner in educational endeavors, and has demonstrated integrity and training intensity approriate to the subject. He has additonal experience training Flight Deck Officers, and NJ L.E. in firearms related topics. Jason will be doing this course again in the future, and can be 'had' locally for a group to faciltiate training. Please contact him for additional details as necessary.

Again, sorry for the late notice!
Dr.B

Jason is running a Utah concealed carry course at LanghorneRodandGunClub.org, Northampton township, Lower Bucks, within spitting distance of St. Mary Hospital (biggest local langmark besides Tyler State Park/Bucks County Community College) THIS SATURDAY.

Announcement follows:

Utah has reciprocity for a multiple of states, and a non-resident permit is viewed, along with a Florida permit, as a valuable adjunct for US Travelers motoring from State to State...

Jason Shafer will be conducting the Utah CCW course on Saturday December 29 at Langhorne
Rod and Gun Club in Holland PA (just North of Philly in Bucks County).
Recent changes in Utah Statute have increased the minimum time required
to conduct the course (4 hours). While the BCI does not mandate live
fire as a part of the course, I will bring along some .22's to fire at
the indoor range.

Shoot me a note if you are interested in the course.
Starting at 10 AM
Cost: $80.00

Take care,

Jason
484 544 0080
Training@jsholsters.com