Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cumberland County)

Thumbs up Richland Shooters Supplies

Just did a transfer today at Richland Shooters Supplies and they only charged 20.00 for the transfer. While there I got to peruse a wide selection of handguns and long guns. They all seemed fairly priced ........(wish it would have been after payday)
    I'm glad I found this Little shop in Richland. It is a new to me fun shop that I will most surely visit again. The guy behind the counter was also very friendly and appreciated the business. If your in the area check them out.
    “They that plow iniquity and sow wickedness shall reap the same.” Job 4:8 ... III% OK

(Berks County)

Default Re: Richland Shooters Supplies

Quote Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
    Just did a transfer today at Richland Shooters Supplies and they only charged 20.00 for the transfer. While there I got to peruse a wide selection of handguns and long guns. They all seemed fairly priced ........(wish it would have been after payday)
    I'm glad I found this Little shop in Richland. It is a new to me fun shop that I will most surely visit again. The guy behind the counter was also very friendly and appreciated the business. If your in the area check them out.

I've been a customer there since I was a little kid going in with my Dad. Great shop.

(Lebanon County)

That's my favorite place to shop, has been for more than 20 years. They're always friendly and their prices are fair.
    It was probably John who did the transfer for you, he's not very tall and he always has a smile on his face, very pleasant attitude.
    Our club does a lot of business there too, that's where we get our shotshells for block shoots and the guns for our raffles, they always treat us right. I recommend them to anyone who asks about a good shop in the area.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by mauser View Post
    That's my favorite place to shop, has been for more than 20 years. They're always friendly and their prices are fair.
    It was probably John who did the transfer for you, he's not very tall and he always has a smile on his face, very pleasant attitude.
    Our club does a lot of business there too, that's where we get our shotshells for block shoots and the guns for our raffles, they always treat us right. I recommend them to anyone who asks about a good shop in the area.
    Yep ,
    The guy was John,a heck of a nice guy. They are now on my prefered list of LGS.

Cybersurf
    “They that plow iniquity and sow wickedness shall reap the same.” Job 4:8 ... III% OK

(Berks County)

Richland Shooters Supplies is the gun shop to go to for me at least. I travel 45 minutes to get to this shop passing many others along the way. They have fair prices on guns and a good selection of Nosler, Speer and Sierra bullets. They have a huge selection of black powder and reloading supplies a decent selection of guns and they are an old school shop. Just the way I like it.