Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Dauphin County)

Default New Glock and Great Service.

Well last night I bought my first Glock. I got the model 30 with a few small accesories to go along with it. I bought it from StubbyGear in York and their customer service is great. I ended up getting fingergrip extensions for both of the mags and the jentra plug to go along with the gun. I will most likely be getting some night sights from them on friday when I go to pick it up. I also ordered a retractable stock with pistol grip for my shot gun. I will be doing my firearm related business with Eric from now on. Great guy to deal with and his prices are almost as good as the interenet but without the shipping hassel or charges. Just wanted to share my experience. I cant wait to pick it up and go to the range.

Default Re: New Glock and Great Service.

Congratulations! Enjoy, the G-30 is one of the most accurate Glocks and a great carry piece, too.

I've got the 29--same frame as the 30 its the best feeling gun i've ever had in my hand you'll love it....

(Dauphin County)

Well the reason Ii went with the glock was because of how I did when I shot one on monday. I had around $800 to spend and decided I wanted a 45. I shot a few different guns and a few different calibers and decided that this was the one for me. I almost bought a kimber ultra carry II but I just didnt like the idea of all the "extra" stuff hanging off of it. Not to mention reading about how 1911's are a little quirky. I just figured this would be a better carry piece. I still plan on getting a kimber down the road but there are a few other firearms infront of it right now.
    next on the list is either an AR15 or a ruger SP101. Depend on which one I find a good deal on first probably.

Congrats on your purchase. Glad to hear you had good service. That is refreshing to hear anymore. On another note, if you ever have a problem with the Glock, the folks in GA will be more than happy to help you out. Their customer service is great from my experience.
    Jules

(Dauphin County)

Does anyone know anything about stippling? I was thinking about shaving it down a little and having it re-stippled.

(Bedford County)

I "de-hump" my Glocks and stipple them.

I dont do a grip reduction or use fillers, I simply remove most of the "hump" on the back of the grip and stipple it.

(Allegheny County)

great purchase, i bought a g30 a while back and have loved it ever since!!

‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’

— James Earl Jones

(Bucks County)

can't go wrong with a glock.congrats
    "Where would man be without his rights, weapons, and beasts." -me

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by texinteg View Post
    ... I almost bought a kimber ultra carry II but I just didnt like the idea of all the "extra" stuff hanging off of it. Not to mention reading about how 1911's are a little quirky. I just figured this would be a better carry piece. I still plan on getting a kimber down the road but there are a few other firearms in front of it right now. Next on the list is either an AR15 or a ruger SP101. Depend on which one I find a good deal on first probably.
    I own each of the guns you're interested in. I just sold both of my Colt Series 70 1911's. Decided to keep the G-21's instead. (Nobody needs five 45 acp's!) I think you'll like the Ruger SP-101; it's a great little BUG that you can fire until it's way too hot to handle without gloves on; and, it'll just keep on shooting! With a Hogue Monogrip installed, it's comfortable in the hand, too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast