Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Clinton County)

Default Philly OC Rally Car Pool Thread: Harrisburg/Hanover/York/Lancaster/Reading

I have reserved a passenger van and will be driving from Hanover with John. If anyone wants a ride or picked up along the way please post here.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Philly OC Rally Car Pool Thread: Harrisburg/Hanover/York/Lancaster/Reading

Tim- how many people does the van hold? also, what was the cost to rent the van so we know how much to chip in if we hitch a ride with you? I'll be riding into Philadelphia from Fox and Hound with you guys if there's room for 2.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Clinton County)

Default Re: Philly OC Rally Car Pool Thread: Harrisburg/Hanover/York/Lancaster/Reading

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjs18 View Post
    Tim- how many people does the van hold? also, what was the cost to rent the van so we know how much to chip in if we hitch a ride with you? I'll be riding into Philadelphia from Fox and Hound with you guys if there's room for 2.
    15 and there are already 2 so 13 more.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by t1m0thy View Post
    15 and there are already 2 so 13 more.
    ok. I got myself, my lady and Dan is coming out, so that'll probably fill in 3 seats once you guys get to King of Prussia.

(Lancaster County)

Tentatively reserve a spot for me from Lancaster, I'll post later this evening if I can actually attend or not.

I'll chip in for the van as well if I can make it.
    Last edited by streaker69; May 5th, 2011 at 05:50 PM.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Berks County)

You can count me in as a paying passenger if there's a place near 19512 where you wouldn't mind making a pit stop. For what its worth, my normal route to Philly is Rt. 100 South to 422 East and through KOP onto Rt. 76 and into the city. Right at the Limerick exit on 422 there's a park-and-ride thing that would be convenient for you to stop at if your route involves 422, or I could go anywhere from Pottstown, Phoenixville, etc. Post in here or PM me if you'd like.

edit: never mind, I suppose from Lancaster area you'll probably be going a different route. Let me know either way and I'll try to meet you somewhere.
    Last edited by DC2.2GSR; May 5th, 2011 at 05:40 PM.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by DC2.2GSR View Post
    You can count me in as a paying passenger if there's a place near 19512 where you wouldn't mind making a pit stop. For what its worth, my normal route to Philly is Rt. 100 South to 422 East and through KOP onto Rt. 76 and into the city. Right at the Limerick exit on 422 there's a park-and-ride thing that would be convenient for you to stop at if your route involves 422. Post in here or PM me if you'd like.

edit: never mind, I suppose from Lancaster area you'll probably be going a different route. Let me know either way and I'll try to meet you somewhere.
    exceltoexcel lives in the Limerick area. PM him and see if he can pick you up.

(Lancaster County)

Count me in as a definite. Might I suggest a rallying point for anyone that's getting picked up in Lancaster?

What route are you taking, 30 the whole way down or are you picking up the turnpike?

If you're doing the turnpike we should try to make the rally point near the ramps in each county.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Wyoming County)

I am going to be driving down. Where are we meeting in philly?
    "I quote no authors but God and experience" Principles Osteopathy

(Delaware County)

I actually will not be meeting you guys at F&H. My girlfriend took the day off to come to this so I will be driving up to A-Town early to pick her up, then heading out to H-Burg. See you there, guys!
    Junior

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast