Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Jefferson County)

Default 1998 Pontiac Transam 2nd Owner Main. Records trans am

I am selling my 1998 Pontiac Trans Am because I recently found out I lost my storage space for the winter and do not want to have to pay to store it and need it gone before then. It comes packing the LS1 5.7L V8 Corvette motor backed by an automatic with overdrive transmission. Motor runs like new and tranny shifts firm and smooth. Also has T-tops, rear spoiler, full power options, monsoon 10 speaker sound system, and 16" factory alloys wrapped in z-rated tires good for probably another year yet. The car is all original with zero modifications done since new. I bought this car six months ago in the middle of April off of the original owner who happened to be 59yrs old. I have pretty much all of the maintenance records since new. Inspections, oil changes, anything that was replaced including driver power window motor, battery, and power antenna. The had around 99,000 miles on it when I bought it and now still only has 103600 miles. I only drove it on nice sunny weekend days cruising around town and going to car shows and things like that. Maybe had the t-tops off 3 times since I've owned it. excellent running car with no past or present mechanical problems to speak of. The car was stored winters and there is no rust and has only seen rain twice since I owned it(stupid pop up thunderstorms). Car gets a solid 20 miles to the gallon cruising around town. It is all original with zero modifications done. Miles are highway miles because the guy worked for a traffic company and had to travel a lot for business. The only things that are wrong with it are that the side bolster on the drivers seat is a little wore because the guy was like 6ft 3in and weighed probably 230lbs, not exactly small, the mid bass speakers are unplugged due to them going bad(typical due to poor ones from factory) and the passenger side skirt and very bottom of the door is scuffed/scratched due to a me cutting the wheel to sharp leaving a friends house and rubbing against a small rock, and a small ripple in the rear passenger quarter panel above the wheel from the original owner. It looks like he had a dent popped out and it didn't come out the whole way. Other than that the rest of the paint is great and there isn't even so much as a chip in the front bumper hardly and to my knowledge there has been no paintwork done to it. If you would like to talk to me about the car my email is Mxrider346@hotmail.com Clean title in hand. You are more than welcome to come and take a look at the car before hand but no joyrides serious inquires only. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images