Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default FFL's that take interstate shipments from Non FFL holders

I've got a gentleman who wants to buy my saiga 12 922r compliant shotgun . . .

However, the FFL is demanding that I ship through a local FFL to him . . .

He doesn't mind at all if it costs me a bunch of money to do it, either . . .

Do you all know of an FFL near Avonmore PA who knows the firearms laws and

wants my customer's business ??

(Indiana County)

Default Re: FFL's that take interstate shipments from Non FFL holders

So, you are in Kansas and want to sell a Saiga to a private buyer near Avonmore PA? Correct so far?

The guy near Avonmore has a FFL that will receive the gun, but not from a private seller(you)? Correct so far?

You are in Kansas looking for a dealer near Avonmore that will accept the gun from a private seller? Correct?

If the above is all correct as I read your post, and unless you are making a ton of money on the deal, I would tell the buyer it is up to him to find a dealer that accepts guns from individuals or you will find another buyer since 12ga Saiga's are in high demand right now.
    I sell quite a bit over the net and it is generally considered the buyers responsibility to find a FFL to accept the gun, not the sellers.

But if you really want to go out of your way to make the deal, I googled "avonmore PA gun dealers" and came up with a dozen or more listings complete with phone numbers.
    The problem you might run into is that whoever the buyer uses probably charges him peanuts to receive a gun while some of the other places listed will charge an arm and a leg.

The first one listed is Bee's Guns in Saltsburg, (724) 639-9707, I have never personally dealt with him, but have heard nothing but good things about him, might be a good place to start.
    A place I deal with, Security Military Depot is not too awful far away from your buyer and Tim should accept it from you, 724-349-9366

You could also try Bullseye in New Alexandria, 724-668-5033, I don't deal with them due to their shitty attitude towards working stiffs that don't have $100 bills falling from their ass, but they are close to Avonmore and seem to know the laws regarding transfers from individuals.
    If they don't want to help, try their home store in Homer City PA, (724) 479-3722, it's farther away, but Nick should be able to help.