Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: King Shooter's Supply

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Hmmm, strange things are afoot at King's. A lot of people I talk to rave about King's. BUT, I too haven't been impressed. Maybe I just go in on the wrong day. One particular time I stopped in because I saw a great price advertised in their weekly reload newsletter (Oct. 2017, Issue # 167) for a Springfield EMP 4" Champion 9mm. When I mentioned the advertisement and the gun, the gentlemen behind the counter looked like he had no idea what I was talking about. He handed me something else - at least it was a Springfield and stated, "Well, he have this for a decent price." I was nice and looked at it, but I wasn't interested, I was looking for the gun they had advertised. I think I may have even pulled up the newsletter on my phone to show the employee. (Memory is fading) So, when I inquired about the gun I wanted, it's availability and if the price was still valid, after talking with the "Manager," I was told they didn't have any in stock and the price was no longer applicable. I swear when I read the advertisement, I didn't see any disclaimer or anything about, "Limited to Quantities in Stock" or "After Rebate" or "Special One Day Only Sale" or anything to that effect. No explanation as to why that price was no longer valid. I'm still a little confused if I missed something.

I'm just not impressed with their customer service, especially if you advertise an item and the employees do not know anything about it. But, like I mentioned above, a lot of people I know shop there and tell me about the wonderful customer service they get. I just haven't seen it.
    Hi pittstang5, this is Pat - the 4" EMP was one gun only - we got a super deal on one new one, only one was available at that price, and it went fast so most of my guys never even saw it. Sorry we didn't have more at that price (you're not the only one who was interested in it). We do have super deals like that on occasion and we've never posted 'fine print' except when we've had big sales...
    Our guys are fantastic but we're all human and aren't all perfect- I hope we meet (actually, exceed) your expectations next time you stop in. Thanks for taking the time to let me know. Pat, King Shooters Supply

(Berks County)

Default Re: King Shooter's Supply

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Left two messages with associates over the past two weeks for Pat... I need to consult with her regarding a transaction.

Not sure why she's stiffing me?
    She's probably telling her people that you can't take a hint.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354