Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

Default Re: Advanced Arms, Pittston, PA

Guys thank you for the business and the great feedback!

Happy Holidays

Chris
    Chris

570-655-GUNS (4867)
    NEW STORE HOURS!!!!
    Class III Dealer

(Luzerne County)

Chris, did you happen to get any of the S&W M&P15's in that we were talking about? Im stoked to pick one up.
    Mike

(Lackawanna County)

Chris is a wonderful host everytime we goto advanced arms!

hell, beats that gander mtn. once we stood there for 20min without a worker which was doing nothing ever asked if we needed help. gander sucks!

(Luzerne County)

Went in a few days before Christmas and even for how busy they were, they were still very friendly and personable. Nice selection of guns and ammo, I'll definitely be a returning customer. Especially since I noticed I was undercharged for a Hogue grip for my RIA 1911, I'll be back to square-up and to pick up a Beretta M9.

(Lancaster County)

Picked up a very ice Daniels defense at off the wall. Price was right and CLEARLY marked with the out the door price all in. Priced a XDm and it will be worth the 30 bucks in gas to travel there to pick it up....

(Pike County)

I bought my Colt 6920 from Chris last week. The service was superb and the price was $200 less than Gander Mountain, plus he had XM193 ammo at internet prices but without the burden of shipping cost. I arrived right when he opened and the place was packed by time I walked out with my rifle, so arrive early. I will be shopping with him again in the near future.
    Sanity, yours if you can keep it.....

(Pike County)

Well folks Chris has done it again....Bought in a SBR upper to have some parts swapped. And lets just say left very happy with everything he did. I would say it was above and beyond what I expected.

Thanks again Chris...

Snert..

(Wyoming County)

Stopped a few weeks ago looking for an LCP or my wife, Chris had several in stock and was very helpful. Went back today to buy and the one with the lasermax was out of the case, so they thought they may need to order one in for me. A quick check revaled two in back, one with a deposit and one with a name. Chris made a quick call, and left a voicemail, and while I was disappointed I was impressed that they held the gun on someone's name with a buyer at the counter. 5 minutes down the road Mary calls and told me it was mine, the other guy was taking a pass.

A quick u turn and I was back to pick up the gun in time to hide it in her Easter basket!

I was very impressed watching Chris and the team interact with everyone, and they were hopping. I will definitely be back to buy some other odds and ends and they will be my first stop when shopping for more guns. Maybe I NEED and lcp too.

(Northumberland County)

I'm going to be in the Scranton area this weekend and I intend on checking this place out. I wonder what the chances of an SR22 being in stock is..... I better bring the checkbook!

(Susquehanna County)

Thumbs up Re: Advanced Arms, Pittston, PA

Bumping this thread up after searching for it (before making a new one). I just joined this forum after buying a handgun from these guys just this afternoon (S&W M&P9).

All the employees we were dealing with were all very knowledgeable and patient, and great at multitasking. The whole time we were there the store was very busy, on a Tuesday too. The variety of items and prices were very good, and another feature I really liked is the consignment of used weapons which may come in handy in the future.

I can safely say I'll be going back again (and I live up here in Susky, a bit of a drive for me) and again for supplies and new guns as I start my collection. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this business to everyone in the market for anything from ammunition to hunting supplies. Now I just have to get a job there! )

Thanks again everyone at Advanced Arms, looking forward to doing business with you again.
    Smith & Wesson M&P9 / Marlin .22 Magnum

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast