Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Thumbs up Re: Advanced Arms, Pittston, PA

I stopped in Advanced Arms today to transfer a pistol that I bought from my Aunt who lives in the area.

Chris handled the transfer and he was very friendly and helpful. My Aunt asked for a pamphlet on what other states have CC reciprocity with PA and he printed one of PA Patriot's flyers for her. He also gave me some info on fixing my AR-10 and he let me drool over an AR-180 that he had on the rack.

I didn't spend a lot of time looking around in the shop but I had to make a post just to comment on the atmosphere. I wish I knew of a shop in my area like Advanced Arms.

If I ever get up that way again, I will definitely stop in and take a better look around.

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Advanced Arms, Pittston, PA

I was at Advanced Arms last Friday and it was a great experience. Chris went over a few semi autos for me. I am sure I was a pain in his a$$, but my nephew and I both walked out with USP and a G19. Very friendly, professional and stocked shop. I told him so! Thanks Chris.

(Luzerne County)

You are the man...Thanks for the business and words of support!!!!!
    Chris

570-655-GUNS (4867)
    NEW STORE HOURS!!!!
    Class III Dealer

(Lackawanna County)

Anytime brother.

(Schuylkill County)

I'll be swinging by tonight for my weekly fix..

Also have to talk to Chris about a few other things... I tell you this because I'm excited as hell. I love stopping in there.
    III%

(Luzerne County)

I just purchased my Glock 19 at Advanced Arms and I was very happy with the experience. Price as well as the shop atmosphere was refreshing. Not to mention the Boxer "Bella" that my wife wanted to take home. She had to settle for a Glock instead. I finally fired it this week and it is everything Chris said it would be. Much thanks to Chris and his staff.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by FdaGlock1 View Post
    I just purchased my Glock 19 at Advanced Arms and I was very happy with the experience. Price as well as the shop atmosphere was refreshing. Not to mention the Boxer "Bella" that my wife wanted to take home. She had to settle for a Glock instead. I finally fired it this week and it is everything Chris said it would be. Much thanks to Chris and his staff.
    She's such a nice pup! very friendly.. I love how she "welcomes" everyone when you come in.
    III%

(Luzerne County)

Up! for a great shop!.

I've had the chance to deal with Chris many many many times, as well as send everyone I know there to spend money and support someone who is incredibly dedicated to the hobby and sport of shooting!

I've purchased..

A Stag Arms model 2
    Traded my XD .40 for
    a Glock 22 Gen 4.
    Many different transfers..
    everything FLAWLESS.. and everyone there is VERY helpful, smart and friendly.

I'm looking forward to getting my first rifle there.. (AAC 700 .308) and a 1911 of some sorts..

I would have no hesitation purchasing anything from Chris or Mike there..

If you need anything special or have any questions.. they're the guys to go to.

Cheers to Chris and Mike and Chris's wife ..(can't remember her name. sorry!) for running a smooth ship.

(Schuylkill County)

Stopped in and picked up my 642 last evening. Was quick, easy, and a pleasure as always!
    III%

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by CCinPA View Post
    My experience and also my sisters was not all that good. She went there looking for a particular Glock (I think a G26) they didn't have but said that can order it so she said ok and offered a deposit. Chris said no deposit needed and that he would call when he had it. Well there was no follow through, he never called her but she called there several times with "no not yet" as an answer. Well after waiting a little over a month she decided to buy it at a shop in Eynon. She was happy with her experience in Eynon and told me to go there but I don't remember the name of that shop as this was many months ago.
    That is quite a surprise Chris Mary and Mike are usually right on top of things, have dealt with them basically since they opened and can say that they get back to you ASAP, I would chalk that one up to an unfortunate mis communication. Heaven knows I have bothered them with inquiries and they have always responded promptly and courteously!!!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast