Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    The 'Burg-Northern Berks County, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)

Default "Delta Employees Attacked On MARTA Train" or "How many magazines should YOU carry"

Atlanta or Philly - I'm sure makeup of the crowd is similar...............................

"Around midnight, a MARTA train pulled up to the Garnett Station in Downtown Atlanta, authorities said. The witness said up to 30 people boarded the southbound train.

"Once the doors opened, it was like a bum rush of people," he told Byfield. "The next thing you know, they started just beating him. There was blood everywhere. People were hollering and screaming," he said."

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/27608434/detail.html

Imagine the positive outcome had an armed citizen been on board..................and I'd luv to turn the tables on the attackers here:

"By the time the train made it to West End stop, some riders were desperate to get off, but the car doors would not open, the witness said.

"So basically we were just trapped," he said."

Keep shooting and reloading till the threat stops twitching.................

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: "Delta Employees Attacked On MARTA Train" or "How many magazines should YOU carry

"...chanting B.F.P.L...."

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=60991599475

nough said.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: "Delta Employees Attacked On MARTA Train" or "How many magazines should YOU carry

I ride the trains everyday here. Luckily that stuff doesn't happen all that often on SEPTA.

The flash mobs instead have been terrorizing spots in Center City and South Philly up on the surface.

I'm waiting for them to start pounding on the millionaires who live in Rittenhouse Square. Once they start cracking skulls of some city big wigs the drama is really gonna get good.

When shit goes down on the train, they stop the whole train and wait for SEPTA cops or PPD to turn up and pull the asshats off the train into a paddywagon. This happens a lot in the summer. The code for it on SEPTA's alert system goes like this "Westbound MFL experiencing delays due to police activity. A-B skip-stop service suspended."

That's code for "an a-hole was bad enough to get passengers to push the red button, the train stopped and all the trains behind it are stuck until the cops pull the loonies off the train in the front."

The 'Burg-Northern Berks County, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticSplash View Post
    That's code for "an a-hole was bad enough to get passengers to push the red button, the train stopped and all the trains behind it are stuck until the cops pull the loonies off the train in the front."
    Instead of the cops - the call should be for the CORONER!