Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Tioga County)

Default first time OC to a new Doctor

It wasn't until I stood up to take my shirt off that he noticed it. He mentioned it. I responded that with all the driller moving into the area I carry more often. He understands. As he was doing my ears he noticed it was cocked. I responded that is the way you carry a 1911. He said OK I just wanted you to know in case. He said he carried a 44mag while bow hunting out west, but not cocked. As long as you know it's OK. Note, the shirt was not a cover but he was out of position to see it.

And that the way it is in rural PA. Guns are no big deal.
    USNRET '61-'81

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: first time OC to a new Doctor

I told my doctor it was there before I dropped my drawers so SHE could stick her finger up my rear end, on my first visit to see her.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    I told my doctor it was there before I dropped my drawers so SHE could stick her finger up my rear end, on my first visit to see her.
    Pretty sure she was gonna notice your "gun" when you dropped your pants anyway.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mK2JYfZAmA When will America become America?

Quote Originally Posted by rwilson452 View Post
    It wasn't until I stood up to take my shirt off that he noticed it. He mentioned it. I responded that with all the driller moving into the area I carry more often. He understands. As he was doing my ears he noticed it was cocked. I responded that is the way you carry a 1911. He said OK I just wanted you to know in case. He said he carried a 44mag while bow hunting out west, but not cocked. As long as you know it's OK. Note, the shirt was not a cover but he was out of position to see it.

And that the way it is in rural PA. Guns are no big deal.
    Considering what happened near Wellsboro this past summer cocked and locked sounds like good policy to me.

Can't wait for that shit to move west this summer or the next.
    FUCK BIDEN