Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Fayette County)

Default Re: What I did wrong last weekend.

Wow!

There's no need to work yourself up into a nervous wreck all because you are doing something that is 100% legal.

Also, the more nervous you look, the more people are going to be suspicious.
    Im not saying they are right to be suspicious, but thats just human behavior when they see a guy fumbling around.

If its the Sheetz that on Freedom Rd. in Cranberry, I have OC'ed in that Sheets many times and nobody said a word.
    Matter of fact, I OC'ed there last weekend while getting gas and waiting for them to cook some chicken fingers.

So please, relax and enjoy it!
    There's no need to be nervous. I only OC and in the time I have lived in PA I have never had a problem yet.
    Hell, I OC in downtown Pittsburgh too.
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

(Butler County)

Default Re: What I did wrong last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by B2Luv2Hunt View Post
    When I first started to OC I was nervous also. It is natural. I am waiting for someone to start a thread that would have been true when I started to OC. The Thread would read
    "Saw a very nervous OCer at Sheetz. Was going to say something to him while he was getting coffee but it looked like I would have scared the crap out of him. I did say good morning as he was leaving."
    Now that would be hilarious right there... !! ROFL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    Wow!

There's no need to work yourself up into a nervous wreck all because you are doing something that is 100% legal.

Also, the more nervous you look, the more people are going to be suspicious.
    Im not saying they are right to be suspicious, but thats just human behavior when they see a guy fumbling around.

If its the Sheetz that on Freedom Rd. in Cranberry, I have OC'ed in that Sheets many times and nobody said a word.
    Matter of fact, I OC'ed there last weekend while getting gas and waiting for them to cook some chicken fingers.

So please, relax and enjoy it!
    There's no need to be nervous. I only OC and in the time I have lived in PA I have never had a problem yet.
    Hell, I OC in downtown Pittsburgh too.
    Nope, it was the one near the PMSC club... I was on the way to a group shoot. Might be why I was shooting so poorly that day... or I could just continue to blame Shawn for showing me a proper grip vs. my "modified" Weaver. I really need to get to the range and practice that new grip... if it ever stops raining.
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234