Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Talking For all my PAFOA friends...

To All My Democrat Friends:
    Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wisher.

To My Other Friends:
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: For all my PAFOA friends...

Could not of said it better myself.

(Berks County)

ROFLMAO!!!! That was hilarious!
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Westmoreland County)

You have democratic friends? Just kidding! Good post!

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and all others.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by P89 View Post
    Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wisher.

To My Other Friends:

Merry Christmas and happy New year to you and yours as well.

Damage Control

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by P89 View Post

To My Other Friends:
    And a Happy Ramahanakwanzmas to you too!

I might get flamed by the joyless among us, but....

Does anyone other than me think it's strange that we include "Kwanzaa" in our list of politically correct religious holiday celebrations? I mean, Judaism and Christianity are religions, but Kwanzaa was made up 40 years ago by an ex-con and has fewer followers than the Cult of Kevin Federline...

No, it's not....it's true!

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/tony/snow123199.asp

Anyway...I'm off to eat my Kwanzaa corn...

Slim

BTW: the first one to call me a racist has already lost the argument....
    "How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an Anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."- Ronald Reagan

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"- Patrick Henry

RACIST!

Had to do it Slim...you know it's in my nature.
    No argument from me.

(Chester County)

Wisea$$!
    "How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an Anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."- Ronald Reagan

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"- Patrick Henry

(Allegheny County)

you forgot festivus...

how could you forget the rest of us?

now it's time for the airing of grievances...

i got a lot of problems with you people!!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast