1. STG-58 steel handguards in excellent shape. They are formed for the bipod and have only one very minor scuff where my bipod brushed against them when I was folding it. I just replaced them with DSA synthetic handguards so I don't need them anymore. Does not include the screw. $35 shipped.

2. STG-58 complete rear sight assembly. It's in like new condition. Same story as the handguards - I replaced it with a Para rear sight so I no longer need it. $40 shipped.

3. Metric 2 dot front sight. It came from an Imbel I used to own and is parkerized and in excellent shape. $15 shipped.

4. Metric standard selector lever. Parkerized and in excellent condition. It came from the same Imbel as the sight. SPF

5. About 240 once fired .40 S&W. Assorted CCI, WIN, Remington, and Federal headstamps. I saved it but parted ways with the .40 before I got into loading for it. $10 plus shipping

6. RRA CAR stock wrench for an AR with a collapsible stock. Excellent shape - used to install exactly 1 collapsible AR stock. I'm also including two grey magpul M-16 magazine followers with it. $6 plus actual shipping.

7. USGI OD green Tritium lensatic compass. The tritium paint on the needle and sighting aperture still glows. I got this a few years ago but haven't used it. For what I do one of the small Silva ones is just better and takes up less space. This one is in pretty much new shape - one little scuff mark from the snap of the first aid pouch it comes in. Made by Stocker & Yale in Beverly, Mass NSN 6605-01-196-6971. Includes OD green ALICE first aid pouch. $40 shipped

8. Leather thumb break holster originally made for the M&P that fits the Ruger P-95 pretty well too (mine was the version with the accessory rail). Made by Ross Leather in South africa and it seems to be a pretty solid holster. It cost me about $70 new - I'm asking $15 shipped. It's still in great shape but I did carry the Ruger a little in it so some of the "mold" marks are worn. Still has a lot of use in it though.

9. Leather lever wrap for a '94 Marlin. It is in good shape and might fit others too but I can only guarantee that it will fit a '94 Marlin (it came on the 1894 CB I used to have). $11 shipped

I'm mostly looking for cash for my .308 ammo fund but would consider trades for some metric FAL small parts as well.