Lebanon County illegally seized and are holdiing my guns... Here's the deal:

Feb 20, 2010... I left my wife due to abuse, Since I had guns that needed a safe place to stay I put them in a local gun store for safe keeping.

Since I took the children with me, the only way for my wife to get them back was to file a PFA against me. She did this on Feb. 23, 2010

Sheriff took the only gun I had left..

Mar. 5, 2010 PFA dismissed Judge said that I should leave my guns where they were for the time being and I agreed (I KNOW DUMB)

Then another Judge handling the custody/divorce ORDERED the guns seized by Lebanon Sheriffs dept. No reason given..
October 2010...Same judge ORDERED me to take NRA courses..

I purchased a handgun took the courses etc....Still not worried about my guns,since the only concern of mine were my children....

Then in March 2011 wife filed custody contempt charges against me, (LONG STORY, but everything was put in place for this to happen to me by the JUDGE)... While at this hearing it was brought up that I was in contempt for havng a gun!!! Judge said he did not restrict me from having firearms... Hmmmm, Still they will not return my guns!

Now, I am an NRA MEMBER... they have been no help to me.. I cannot afford anymore attorney fees.. So this system stole my guns, which can bring me much needed money to continue to fight for my children.

How do I get my guns back, who out there can help me, everyone WANTS MONEY.... the almighty dollar...

There is alot more going on here in Lebanon than you can think, but I am sure many of you know the corruption that goes on..