Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Adams County)

Default Pop-up while typing.

I recently had something pop up on my screen while I was typing in a thread. I didn't have the chance to read it before it went away because I was typing quite rapidly and rabidly. I don't know if it was a warning about something I was doing wrong or something, because I'm sure that sooner or later, I've made someone angry on here. Is there a way to have that resent or to at least be made aware of what it said?

(Fayette County)

Default Re: Pop-up while typing.

It was probably notifying you that you have a private message.

Click "User CP" and then on the left hand side of the screen go to your message box.
    "One must be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves” ~ Machiavelli

(Bucks County)

Talking Re: Pop-up while typing.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbear View Post
    I recently had something pop up on my screen while I was typing in a thread. I didn't have the chance to read it before it went away because I was typing quite rapidly and rabidly. I don't know if it was a warning about something I was doing wrong or something, because I'm sure that sooner or later, I've made someone angry on here. Is there a way to have that resent or to at least be made aware of what it said?
    Well, i know I am pissed off right now!! I have no idea what I am angry at, so it must be something you did! Well, either that or I am getting older and Obama is still squatting in our White House! Yeah, that's probably it! I forgive you.