(Washington County)

Default C&E Gunshow Monroeville Expo Mart

Saturday 9-5
    Sunday 9-4

See all info here.....
    http://www.cegunshows.com/ShowInform...1/Default.aspx

(Washington County)

Default Re: C&E Gunshow Monroeville Expo Mart

I just posted this because I didnt see any info on it here.

From what I have been reading the monroeville show sucks.

However it seems like everyone wants AR stuff or specialty guns/parts.

I have never been to any show, and Im looking for 243 Bolt Action rilfles, and handguns like bersa 380.

Are these shows good for things like that, or is it all overpriced specialty stuff.

btw, I might check out the Washington show april 9-10, I have heard better things about it.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by Saddlerocker View Post
    I just posted this because I didnt see any info on it here.

However it seems like everyone wants AR stuff or specialty guns/parts.

I have never been to any show, and Im looking for 243 Bolt Action rilfles, and handguns like bersa 380.

Are these shows good for things like that, or is it all overpriced specialty stuff.

btw, I might check out the Washington show april 9-10, I have heard better things about it.
    All shows have good deals sometimes you just have to look harder than other shows...

I will be setup at this show selling my normal stock.

12 gauge exotics, fuse, tannerite, holsters, knives, and I will also be selling a ton of 30cal cans.

Stop by and say hi...
    Please visit my Website for Exotic ammunition and 37mm goodies... http://gunshowgoods.com

(Beaver County)

Bump for this show... Less than a week to go... Should be a pretty packed with vendors show with the NRA convention this weekend as well.
    Please visit my Website for Exotic ammunition and 37mm goodies... http://gunshowgoods.com

(Allegheny County)

I'm curious.... why have a show in Monroeville the same weekend as the NRA Meeting will be held at Pittsburgh Convention Center. I assume it may be a weak gun show, like quite a few have been lately so it seems, with people attending the NRA Meeting/Show. I read where they can't sell guns or ammo at the NRA meeting in the Convention Center but can take orders for delivery later. Wouldn't the Gun Show be a waste or are they hoping that the NRA Meeting will increase traffic to Monroeville for the show??

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAVTXER View Post
    I'm curious.... why have a show in Monroeville the same weekend as the NRA Meeting will be held at Pittsburgh Convention Center. I assume it may be a weak gun show, like quite a few have been lately so it seems, with people attending the NRA Meeting/Show. I read where they can't sell guns or ammo at the NRA meeting in the Convention Center but can take orders for delivery later. Wouldn't the Gun Show be a waste or are they hoping that the NRA Meeting will increase traffic to Monroeville for the show??
    They are hoping the traffic will be increased due to all the extra people in the area...

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by Saddlerocker View Post

The C&E Monroeville show is fairly "young" and needs some time to establish itself. Some of the C&E shows in Monroeville have been limited in the number of dealers for two reasons:

1) Schedule conflicts with longer-established shows at other PA locations. For example, if dealers have historically set up at Harrisburg's Farm Show Complex, Valley Forge, or Washington County Fairgrounds, many of those dealers will choose to go to those shows rather than risk losing their tables, or table location.

2) Weather. A few of the C&E shows at Monroeville occurred on weekends during snow or ice storms.

OTOH, if the C&E show at Monroeville is held on a weekend where there isn't a schedule conflict with another gun show, the show hall is usually more filled with firearms dealers instead of "junk" dealers.

With respect to the NRA Convention in Pgh this same weekend, I would tend to think that the C&E show may do better this time for crowd attendance, drawing some of the NRA exhibit-goers away after they reach saturation there.

Finally, there is the issue of C&E management's "my way or the highway" policies which may drive away some dealers, but that's a different question.

I have to chuckle when I attend the C&E Monroeville show. When C&E first announced their Monroeville show, the Directors of the PGCA vehemently denounced the C&E show. However, that doesn't stop several PGCA Directors and past Directors from setting up at the C&E show.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Beaver County)

I'll be attending. Being able to go to a gun show is rare for me. A lot of times they intersect with a drill weekend. I always go in knowing what to expect and at times I'm pleasantly surprised with some sort of deal that I get. Ammo and Mags are usually a never fail.

I've always been tempted to bring a rifle or two that I am trying to sell on here but I would feel awkward with a "for sale" sign on them like flags. Just my thought.

(Butler County)

This show is show and sell, the NRA is show and Tell! Thats the big difference. You never know what you will find at these shows, and it is all for sale! Support your local economy.

If you want crappy chinese knock-off kinfes this is the show for you!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast