Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Beaver County)

Default Joe Bob Outfitters.com? Anyone shop there?

Joe Bob Outfitters.com. I found this site while searching for a Spike's Tactical upper and they have a ton of awesome shit! Never even heard of it until now. I've been dealing with MidwayUSA for a while and they're great but they don't have Spike's Tactical. Anyone ever do business with them? Great prices and a lot of sweet stuff so I'll give them a shot.

Default Re: Joe Bob Outfitters.com? Anyone shop there?

I've ordered once. Good prices, quick service.

(Bucks County)

I got a Spikes upper from Jim Bob. Good people. I also deal with "Jim Bob" on a Ford Bronco forum and he is well known for good business there.

(Luzerne County)

I bought pmags for my ar , quick turnaround and great price.

(Beaver County)

Placed an order Thursday morning and it arrived Saturday afternoon. Windowed PMAGs for less than $15 each. I definitely recommend getting them from Joe Bob if you're looking to pick up Magpul parts. Especially PMAGs.

(York County)

I got some Pmags and some other stuff from them. I got a free hoody and free shipping.
    My order was delayed because of some back orders but i would buy from them again.

BTW, their jerky was pretty good also.

www.joeboboutfitters.com

Quote Originally Posted by KDE870 View Post
    Joe Bob Outfitters.com. I found this site while searching for a Spike's Tactical upper and they have a ton of awesome shit! Never even heard of it until now. I've been dealing with MidwayUSA for a while and they're great but they don't have Spike's Tactical. Anyone ever do business with them? Great prices and a lot of sweet stuff so I'll give them a shot.
    I suppose that's a yes

We are a stocking dealer for Spike's Tactical but they are always hard to come by. We try to be very accurate on our stock statuses on uppers to let customers know when stock is incoming, when a certain upper is in stock, etc. Spike's is currently 8-10 weeks backlogged, so it's taking a while for us to get products in, and when they arrive the backorders generally take most if not all the order stock so our stock status may never show anything other than "on order".

We do not charge cards until an order is ready to be shipped, so generally recommend if customers want an upper to get "in line" so to speak, to ensure the first available stock is shipped their way. If you have any questions feel free to contact us. We order direct from Spike's as well as through a distributor for the basic carbine/midlength uppers to ensure we have the most supply line coverage and availability of products possible for our customer base.

(Berks County)

I just placed an order from Joe Bob outfitters this morning. The staff member I spoke with was great and knew the parts well.
    The one thing that impressed me the most was that the parts I was looking for were in stock. Here lately I have not been able to find that from most of the vendors I have dealt with in the past.

I will post a reply once I receive my order to confirm what I believe to be a great place to deal with.

TripleS

(Lancaster County)

Joe Bob Outfitters is pretty much my favorite website to order ar15 parts from. They are awesome, and all orders over $90 ship free. Their prices are pretty hard to beat as they always seems to undercut the going price for most common ar15 items by a few dollars.

I have ordered a KIES lower, an lpk, some pmags, and a buffer assembly from them all of it shipped free and quickly. Also they are one of the only places that stock aftermarket parts for the marlin 795. I am probably going to pull the trigger on buying a bunch of those parts from them as well.

(Clarion County)

Ordered what I could off them for an AR build this winter. Would of got everything there if they had what I wanted. Good prices, quick ship. First place I look when I'm in need of something.
    It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast