Needed a new suit, so it was off to the 700 Shop right smack-dab in the middle of Uptown Indiana, on the corner of 7th Street and Philadelphia Avenue. Good people, even gooder service.

It was cold today (mix of occasional snow and rain), so my coat had to come off. Kind of hard to measure a person for a suit with an overcoat on.

Off came the overcoat, the hat, and the 9mm in its holster. Salesman didn't even bat an eyelash. "Any more guns, grenades, knives that might get in the way?" "Nope, that's it" Everything got piled onto a chair while I was getting gussied up.

No muss, no fuss, good sale.

Then it was off to Eat-N-Park with wifey-poo for breakfast/lunch. Crowded? Sheesh! We finally got a place to sit; off came the coat again, and I sat strong side out. No one in the place seemed to care, even when I visited the salad bar.

Then it was off to cash in my Giant Eagle Fuel Perks (I got 30 gallons at 80.9 cents a gallon - filled up the car plus three five-gallon containers), a quick visit to Wally World, and then food shopping at Martin's, but I was wearing the overcoat, and concealed carry doesn't count.