I just had to share a really good experience that I had at Geissele Automatics. A few months ago, I went to my favorite gun shops to buy a Geissele SSA trigger to install in my Stag AR. For some reason, the trigger would not fit into the lower and the shop recommended that I contact Geissele to see if they can help. I kind of forgot about the whole thing for awhile until I read through one of my gun magazines and saw the product mentioned again. Thursday night (around 9:30 PM), I shot an email to the company through their website. Literally, five minutes later I get an email from William Geissele himself telling me that he'll be at the shop for another hour and to come on buy if I wanted. I was floored. Since I only live a few blocks away from his shop, I took him up on his offer and drove on over. Long story short, best experience of my life. He is one of the most genuine and humblest person that you could ever meet. I would recommend that if anyone is local to the area and would like to pick up one of his triggers, stop by his shop in person and get to know the guy. He is one cool dude! I haven't taken the trigger out for a spin yet but I did cycle some dummy rounds through there and the SSA breaks like my Les Baer. Sweet....