Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Allegheny County)

Red face Re: Obama May Use Executive Orders to Bypass Congress on Gun Control Laws…

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    The lacking of initiative and priorities of the opposition party honestly makes me question whether they're really opposition at all. It has baffled and angered me for a long time how those supposedly on our side have half or less the dedication to doing good that the other side has to doing wrong.
    The INHERENT problem with pro-gun elected officials - NOT, pro-gun PEOPLE (NOTE my distinction) - is this ;

(Centre County)

Default Re: Obama May Use Executive Orders to Bypass Congress on Gun Control Laws…

Frankly, if he did this, he would do it.. Anyone who wanted to refuse would quickly be branded "crazy", even by other gun owners! There's really no etiquette for this kind of thing these days. If there's an order, or bandwagon happening, you roll with it and get rolled.
    Hunting is NOT a 2nd Amendment Activity

Default Re: Obama May Use Executive Orders to Bypass Congress on Gun Control Laws…

Benjamin Franklin was asked, upon his emergence from the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia in 1787, what form of government the United States was going to have. Franklin answered succinctly,
    "A Republic, if you can keep it."
    -Remember the Constitution-

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearSociety View Post
    Well as for him being elected for another term....
    the system itself needs restructuring...

just look at all of the bullshit the past few presidents have done, go back to Clinton for instance with the black rifles, the bush with the patriot act and cheney had to toss in his 2c for the natural gas companies allowing them to bypass all of the healthy drinking water acts etc for drilling, then comes the anointed one.... even mccain and his friend introduced a bill that would made it basically illegal to have a garden in your back yard.

were losing america at a fast pace,
    the late great nation, please dont forget to sink with the ship.

oh yeah, sorry had to edit to add this, as for door to door confiscation, aint gona happen, they will slowly legislate your God given rights away.
    I am only quoting this because the last few threads i posted in my posts just get skipped right over, anyone reading them? haha
    <-Click For My Youtube [Don't waive your rights with your flags. -Sage Francis]

(Beaver County)

I can't say I don't believe this administration wants to ban privately owned firearms. I also recall the story about the boy who cried "wolf". Scare people enough times and don't act, then when they're not scared anymore, make your rounds. I think we need to stay vigilant, and remain on top of events and governmental actions. I don't have a tin foil hat, but I don't put a whole lot past government.

(Centre County)

Thumbs up Re: Obama May Use Executive Orders to Bypass Congress on Gun Control Laws…

Quote Originally Posted by JesterPgh View Post
    I can't say I don't believe this administration wants to ban privately owned firearms. I also recall the story about the boy who cried "wolf". Scare people enough times and don't act, then when they're not scared anymore, make your rounds. I think we need to stay vigilant, and remain on top of events and governmental actions. I don't have a tin foil hat, but I don't put a whole lot past government.
    That's a good point. Though I agree with most of it, I do believe Barack and all other progressives would do anything to delete gun ownership from society. But you are right, talks is cheap, very cheap, and we must stay always vigilant. And PREPARED.
    Hunting is NOT a 2nd Amendment Activity

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123