Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Default Re: Obama's Most Dangerous Anti-Gun Appointee Yet!

My emails were sent. Let's hope that Senator Casey sticks to his guns figuritively and literally and does not give into "Dirty Harry" Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    My emails were sent. Let's hope that Senator Casey sticks to his guns figuritively and literally and does not give into "Dirty Harry" Reid.

I think sadly he is a rank and file liberal these days, but i hope he does stand up for america and PA

Quote Originally Posted by crlovel View Post
    Or as laughable as having one as a Democrat senator in recent times! Ha ha! As if they'd do such a thing!
    hey senator byrd was a grand cyclops, big difference

(Bradford County)

Just sharing what i got from Sen. Casey this evening. so someone is reading them e-mails. God only knows who.

Thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding the nomination of Andrew Traver to lead the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF). I appreciate hearing from you about this issue.

On November 15, 2010, President Obama announced the nomination of Andrew Traver to be Director of the ATF. Mr. Traver currently serves as the Special Agent in charge of the Bureau’s Chicago Field Division. ATF is a law enforcement agency within the United States Department of Justice.

As a United States Senator, I take seriously my own constitutional role in Mr. Traver’s confirmation process and I will closely review his professional career and qualifications as his confirmation process continues. Please be assured that I have been gratified to hear from my constituents regarding Mr. Traver and I will have your views in mind should his nomination come before the full Senate for consideration.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future about this or any other matter of importance to you.

If you have access to the Internet, I encourage you to visit my web site, http://casey.senate.gov. I invite you to use this online office as a comprehensive resource to stay up-to-date on my work in Washington, request assistance from my office or share with me your thoughts on the issues that matter most to you and to Pennsylvania.

Sincerely,
    Bob Casey
    United States Senator

(Northumberland County)

I sent my emails and got reply's from Sen. Robert Casey and Sen Pat Toomey. Nothing special in the reply but hopefully the message was received

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234