i finally got to shoot my new toys on monday. this thing was kinda hard to shoot nice groups with. it was kinda everywhere at about 45 feet. 25 feet i was trying to shoot the head and kept hitting the neck area. im thinking the sights are wrong. always low. im not worried about the scatterness, just the constant low. ill fix that later and report next time to see if it was the sights. if you notice at the head there is a different hole. i shot once at the head with my ruger p95 9mm. that hit fine.

since my latch was off. i decided to show it to the range officer and he brought it down stairs to get a hammer or what ever. he comes back up and tells me i cant shoot this gun here. im like what? he says you need to put a stock on it for it to be shot here and lots of people got hurt with this type of weapon. i noticed people were shooting ar pistols and the range themselves sell ar pistols. i think they thought i had a regular ak with no stock. i did tell him at the very end that my gun would have to be tax stamped and the atf something something had to know. he didnt know about that. this was at spag by the way. so dont bring your dracos in. basically i have a near useless gun at this point.

im lucky i brought more guns to the range. the zastava pap ak was great. shots were grouping fine and the sights didnt seems off one bit. i did have 3 other shooting with me. my groups were located at these areas. above the clowns head. i wasnt trying to shoot his head though. the nose area. the right side of the clown. the brain at the bottom left. i wasnt going for dime grouping but just shooting at a regular pace i guess. fire,reset for a sec or 2. total shots fire out of this gun was about 370.

here are vids of me shooting the draco and zastava pap. we even bet who shoots closes to the x wins. it was a dollar to enter, so winner gets an enormous 3 dollar prize. ill upload that later.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...128082A9A3C31D